Chapter 25: Test

(Leon POV)

Harry and the guys drag me to Professor McGonagall room and ask we would like to meet Professor Dumbledore. Unfortunately, Dumbledore was not around because some urgent business. Harry blurted out about the Sorcerer's stone and Professor McGonagall seems to panic at Harry's statement. We left and we discussing what we do in the hallway. Seriously, don't guys have any privacy? Everyone can literally hear us. Speaking of everybody can literally hear us, Snape came up behinds us and ask what we're doing in broad daylight in the middle of the hallway.

I notice Snape looking at Harry intensely. Is Snape remembering Lily through Harry's eyes or remember the bullying by James? I don't know. Snape walks away.

Hermione: "Now what do we do?"

Harry: "We're going to the trap door, tonight."

We look at each other for a second and nod.

(Evening)

I was waiting at the hallway. While waiting, I kept increasing my magic. So far, I'm a little bit higher than Dumbledore in magic. Over the past few days, my magic just keep slowly getting higher. Like I said before, I wasn't in a hurry. 11 years old and I'm the most powerful wizard in England and possible, the entire world when it comes to magic. So I'm pretty sure that I'm monster by this point.

I heard footsteps and I saw the three of them walking towards me.

Leon: "What took you so long?"

Harry: "Sorry. Neville tried to stop us but Hermione put a spell on him and we escaped."

I look at Hermione and she blush.

Leon: "Is he alright?"

Hemione: "He's fine. I just paralyze him. The spell will wear off eventually."

I nod and we put on Harry's cloak and went to the 3rd floor. We open the door and we saw Fluffy was sleeping and a harp was playing with a melody. The three speculate that Snape was been here. We saw Fluffy's paw was on top of the trap door. The three bent down and move his paw. They open the trap door and Harry tells us if anything happens, leave immediately.

The music stops playing. We notice that everything was quiet and sticky liquid keep pouring at Ron. We look up and Fluffy snarls at them. I push them into the trap door.

Leon: "You three go ahead. I'll catch up with you guys later."

The guys screams at my name and I close the door immediately.

I look at Fluffly. He snarls at me and he immediately pounce at me. I fell back and put his paw under me. It's a good thing I put a barrier before he pounce me or else I would be crushed. One of its head slowly approach my face and sniff me. It pull its tongue out and starts to lick all over my face. I laugh at its actions. Yup, it still remembers me.

Leon: "Who's a good Fluffy? Who's a good Fluffy?"

I never actually know what its gender is but who cares really. I rub the three nose and gave them food. I made the food big for the big dog. It wags their tail and much on the food. I float on top of Fluffy's head and gave it head rub.

Leon: "Alright Fluffy. I'll be going now. Be a good dog alright?"

It whimpers but didn't stop me from opening the trap door. Before I leave, I summon 3 chew toys and made it big for Fluffy. Fluffy bark happily and starts chewing the toy.

I leap down and landed on what seems to be vines. Is this the Devil Snare? I look around and no one is around. Probably, the trio already pass this. The vines wraps around me but I wasn't in panic. The barrier still in active. I let myself relax and went through the vines. Easy peasy.

Next, I'm in the room with full of flying keys. I don't see any of the trio. They move so fast or maybe I took a little bit more time petting Fluffy. I shrug and locate the key for the door. I found the key and I don't see any broom. No problem. I float myself and grab the key. The other keys didn't attack. Probably only the broom will trigger something so that the other keys would attack me. I open the door and went inside.

Now for the 3rd room. I saw Harry just left and went to the door and Hermione was with Ron, who was laying down on the floor. I ran to Hermione and she saw me. She bolted and tackled me. I stood my ground and I was surprise by the sudden hug. Then it came to me. Probably in her eyes, I was mangled by Fluffy because I sacrifice myself to save them. I hug her back and pat her back. I waited for her to stop crying.

Leon: "It's alright. I'm fine."

She look at me with her red puffy eyes. I felt guilty when I see her like this.

Hermione: "How did you survive?"

Leon: "I'll explain later, right now give this potion to Ron. It will heal him immediately."

I gave her the potion and I can see she would like to ask where this came from but Ron is more important right now.

Leon: "I need to go to Harry. He can't do this alone."

I tried to walk away but Hermione grab my hand. I look at her and she had a longing look on her face. F*ck, she really fell for me hard. I kiss her forehead.

Leon: "I'll be back with Harry. Don't worry."

I ran away and Hermione looks distracted and touch her forehead. She then turns to red and realize what just happened. She touch her chest and feel her heart beats rapidly. She heard a grunt from behind and remembers that Ron's in need of medical assistance. She remembers that potion I gave her and let Ron drink the potion. All the wounds that Ron has was immediately disappear and Hermione was surprise of the effect of the potion. He can see Ron sleeping soundly like nothing happened.

Hermione look at the potion and was curious but remembers that I gave her the potion. She turns red again because she remembers again that I kiss her on the forehead.

(AC: I already posted about more than 10 chapters in Patre on/NovelAdik. You should check it out.)