Chapter 27: Meeting them Again

(Harry POV)

I open my eyes and I saw the blue sky. I can see the clouds slowly passing by before my eyes. I look around and I was laying on the green grass. I felt the grass brushing my body. I sit up and look at my surroundings. All I can see the green grass spreading all around and a giant tree from far away. I stand up and walk towards the tree. When I approach it, I can see two figures from the distance. I squint my eyes but can't seem to figure out who are the two figures are. I quickly approach the figures and when I was close enough, I was shock and quickly ran towards them. One of the figures spread out their arms and I quickly gave the figure a tight hug. Tears starting to form from his eyes and cried loudly.

???: [Pat Harry's Head] "There, there, Harry. Mom and Dad are here." [Smiles]

My mother pats my head while my dad, James, gave us two a hug.

Harry: "I miss you mom and dad."

James: "We know son. We miss you too as well." [Pat my back]

I hug them both tightly. Afraid that I will lose them again.

Lily: "Let it all out Harry."

I cried for a long while and after my tears are dried, I look at them both.

James: "We are proud of you son. Can't believe you defeated him and not to mention your seeker just like me." [Chuckles]

I smile at my father's comment. We laugh and I told stories about my adventures and my adopted familty and they just listen to me. Lily and James hold Harry's hand and told him something.

Lily: "Harry. Be a good boy alright. It's time for you to wake up."

I hold their arms tightly.

Harry: "But I don't want to wake. Can't you stay here with me?"

I complain to them but they both chuckle.

James: "Harry, we never left. We and always will be in here."

My father point my chest, specifically at my heart.

Lily: "You also have a new family. A new father and a brother. Promise me that you always do the right thing."

James: "You're Gryffindor just like your father and mother. Be brave my son. You've already surpass me. So go out there and show them what you've got."

My father rustle my head. I look at them and gave them one last hug. They hug back in return.

Lily: "Goodbye Harry. We love you."

James: "You are not alone, Harry."

(AC: By Michael Jackson)

Everything became blurry and fades away. I open my eyes and I can see a ceiling. I sit up and look around. I seem to be in a ward. Lots of food was on the table. It also has many flowers, chocolates and candies.

Moments later, a wild Dumbledore appeared.

Dumbeldore: "Good afternoon, Harry." [His signature smile]

Harry: "Good afternoon, Professor Dumbledore. What happened?"

Dumbledore told me about what happened after the fight and Leon carry me to this ward. Everyone in Hogwarts now know about me and Quirrell's battle so this flowers, chocolate and candies are from my admirers.

Dumbledore: "Ah that reminds me. Leon ask me to give you this when you wake up. He said, it's your reward for a job well done."

He pulls out an ube cake from out of nowhere and gave it to me. I raise an eyebrow about why did he ask the Dumbledore to give this to me. Not that I'm complaining but why didn't he just do it himself?