Chapter 3: Stronger

(Leon POV)

Leon: {Time Stop}

I stop time so that no unnecessary distractions can bother me. First thing to do is remove any toxins in my body. Like cultivators, removing toxins from their body improve their health drastically.

Leon: {Cleanse}

Black sludge pour out of my body and stains my clothes. No stench permeates the surroundings. Probably the stench and other bad odor can't travel when time stopped.

Leon: {Clean}

I cleaned myself and also the air. Vanish all the dirt and stench. Don't want to smell the stench when I resume the time. One thing I discovered till now that I don't feel any lack of energy when I use the ability. Is it because I have an infinite amount of magic or energy? Is it that the ability at its full potential and I only use little energy to consume it? Or is it because the energy it consumes came from the universe? I will presume the 2nd and the latter. Next thing would be the body of a gamer and also its mind.

Leon: {Gamer's Mind and Body}

I can feel the changes in my mind and body. Few seconds have passed and I check my body and mind. My body feels light and healthy. My mind also feels clearer now and I can see better and clearly now. Is like your mind just wash away your doubts and your body just lift a heavy burden. I use my 2nd ability, the search engine [Knowledge], and double check about the Gamer's Mind and Body abilities.

Gamer's Body:

§ Grants a body that allows for the user to live the real world like a game.

§ After sleeping in a bed, it restores HP, MP and cures all status effects.

Gamer's Mind:

§ Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through.

§ Allows peaceful state of mind.

§ Immunity to psychological status effect.

Leon: "No defense for any mental attacks like mind reading, huh."

There are wizards and witches who practice mind manipulation ability, what was it called? [Knowledge]. Legilimency and for mind protection Occlumency. I could just 'download' the two spells but Legilimency is much of a bother than a benefit. While mind reading is good, the wizards can easily detect that the mind has been tampered with magic. Even though I don't really need it now, but there will be a situation that I would need to use this. Can't hurt to learn it. I' 'download' Occlumency and Legilimency.

I can feel and visualize inside my mind, a golden barrier forming around my mind. I can feel that mind is well guarded. It almost like, I feel safe. I don't know how strong it is comparing to an expert like Dumbledore or Snape, but I can bet that this is the strongest Occlumency spell that has been ever formed. Plus, it is passive. I don't have to use magic to keep it from collapsing. Next.

Leon: {Auto Regen Health & Magic}

Something flows within me and kept my eyes close. I focus on the changes on my body. Some other form of energy flows within me and my body was filled with it. I can sense that my magic and this energy merging together as one. It was a fast process and moments later, it ends. I open my eyes see any physical changes. There's none whatsoever.

I summon a dagger and cut my left palm. I clutch my wrist my other hand and I'm shaking from the pain. It was unbearable and a gash was on my left palm. The pain subsided and no blood was spilled. I can see the gash closing itself in a fast pace.

Leon: "I should have given myself a pain tolerance skill before cutting myself...[sigh]...but in the end, so far so good."

There are many things to prepare but I'll do that tomorrow. I'm like 4 years old and still growing. I have what 7 years to prepare? Plenty of time. Plus, I can stop time. I'll think up of a plan for my monetary income in the morning and check out my new look". [Touching my face]

I resume time and no stench permeates the room. Even the stench of the kids was removed as well. I watch the sleeping girls and boys and thought, why not?

Leon: {Clean}

I clean all of the children, their clothes and their beds as well. No lice, no stench and other kinds of dirt. It's like they just bathe themselves not too long ago.

Leon: {Toys}

I summon toys for the boys and girls beside their beds

Leon: {Clothes and Shoes}

I've given them some new clothes and shoes. I use [Knowledge] to find different kinds of clothing for the girls for this era and toys as well. For boys, just simple toys and clothes should be enough. No need to search it. In my previous life, I always love little boys and girls. Especially babies. I always wanted one but because I'm a loner and unromantic type of guy, I could never find a lover. I planned to adopt one when I'm old but death didn't give me a chance.

I smiled on a job well done and I close my eyes. Dreaming their happy smiles and jump for joy in the morning for the gifts they received. That would be my alarm clock for the morning.

AC: I don't plan on using the [Knowledge] many times for the remainder of the story. Even though it is OP in this story, the writer is not. So expect some misinformation or lack of information creating the stories.

Youcan just leave a comment of what you think.