😊💔Soulmate Au💔😊

He stood at the edge eyeing the dark blue sea with his earplugs in listening to Sorry by Halsey. He always thought he could get through his depression by himself but failed completely. The voices repeated his faults and never gave him a break.

His chains continue to grow keeping him from doing the things he use to. What's even worst is that he was never able to meet his soulmate. He looked at the sky with tears filling in his beautiful blue ocean eyes. He continuously thought to himself "It's funny how your mind can make you feel so worthless." It was battle between him and his dark thoughts.

His parents got him a therapist but he continues to lie to her and say he's fine knowing he not. He took a deep breath before looking back at the ocean. He whispered to himself, "I am sorry my unknown lover. I'm sorry I gave up on you and myself. I'm sorry for not telling you what was bothering me. I'm sorry for being weak."

Fat crocodile tears streamed down his cheeks and he inhaled. Cars flew pass him, some stopped. He heard sirens and heard voices telling him not to do it. He turned up the volume to his music and was hesitant about taking the first step.

The voices begging him to not do it were muffled but also were getting louder. He sniffled wanting to jump already but his body wouldn't move. The boy decided to just lean forward and that's what he did. He leaned and there was no going back.

He felt himself falling, he closed his eyes awaiting death. He gasped he wasn't falling anymore. He looked up and saw a pale boy with grayish purple eyes. The boy had tears in his eyes with a blue mark on his cheek.

The pale skinned boy had a tight strong grip on the rail and was breathing heavily. Both of Lance's earplug fell out of his ears and looked at the man with tears still streaming down his beautiful tan skin.

"Don't do it." The pale boy whispered, "Don't kill yourself before we've had a chance to bond."

Lance stared at him in disbelief. An officer helped pull Lance back up on the bridge platform and got him back on the road. The pale boy hugged Lance tightly. That's when Lance felt his heart flutter and the red mark on his cheek glow. He found his soulmate but this wasn't how he wanted to meet him.

"I said I was here for you, Lance. Don't give up please." The pale boy cried into the younger boy's chest. Lance let out an ugly sob and hugged back. "I'm sorry Keith."

The sirens faded along with the world, it was just him and Keith. Their arms wrapped around each other for comfort. The officers watched and let the boys hug.

"I'm sorry." Lance whispered into Keith's ear. Keith nodded and hugged him tighter. He wasn't letting go anytime soon.

A/N: Online school is starting in 2 days 😭😭😭😭 Anyway, Stay safe ✌🏾

Words: 516