😊😊Sick Keith😊😊

Keith hasn't been feeling himself lately. He's been having terrible headaches and stomachaches. He always ignores them, but Keith's stomach got hit and it got hit hard. The team was eating their food goo since Hunk woke up late and couldn't make breakfast. Keith was just eyeing his food goo contemplating whether his stomach was starting to ache again. It was a bit then it went away so Keith took that short break as his advantage to get some food goo in his mouth. He puts a spoonful of food goo in his mouth and he instantly regretted it. Once he swallowed it down his stomach was starting to hurt like hell. He was starting to question if it was a disease or was it something that had to do with his half galra side. Keith looked at the rest of the Paladins and they were having a conversation. Keith felt his stomach rumble. Uh oh, that isn't a good sign.

Keith looks at his stomach internally begging it not to make him throw up. Sadly, it didn't work. Keith felt something go up his throat and he didn't have enough time to get up, so he tried to push it back down. He failed and a few seconds later he threw up all over the table. Everyone looked at Keith wide eyed. Keith groaned and continued to throw up on the table. Keith had a little break before throwing up and saw a trash can near the door. Keith got up and full on ran towards the trashcan to finish his business. Shiro got up and walked towards Keith and held his hair back with one hand and while the other rubs small circles into his back. Once Keith was finished his face was red and he was sweating a lot.

"Are you okay Keith?" Shiro asked softly.

Keith gave Shiro a death glare that says 'Do I look okay to you?'

Shiro chuckled nervously.

"We should scan him in the medical bay to see if it's a disease." Coran recommended. Shiro nodded and help Keith up. Shiro, Keith, and Coran walked out the dining room to the medical bay.

Lance was internally panicking. What if he has Cancer?! What if it's a disease that has no cure?! What if Keith dies from the disease?! Lance thought hinting a bit of worry on his face.

"I'm sure he'll be fine Lance" Pidge said trying to be positive about the situation. 

"I hope." Lance said under his breath.

- - - - - - - -

"Ah, Number 1, it's just a stomachache."

Shiro lets out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. "So, Can we put him in a pod?" Shiro asked Coran.

"Sadly, No, The pods only heal outside wounds not the insides." Coran said in a disappointed tone. Shiro looked over at Keith who was throwing up again in a trash bag. Shiro exhaled and said "Looks like we're going to be taking care of Keith the old fashion way."

Coran nodded. Once Keith was finished Shiro took him back to his room and Keith went to brush his teeth. Shiro laid Keith down in bed and told him to rest. Keith didn't argue one bit. Throwing up was exhausting. Plus, Keith hated throwing up it's uncomfortable and the aftermath burns his throat.

Keith got comfortable and went into a deep sleep.

A/N: Yes, This wasn't very Klancey, but it was fluff so😌

Words: 573