😊💔I'm sorry Lance💔😊

"I can't believe you did that!"

"L-Lance, Let me explain."

"What is there to explain?!"

"I-It was the only way to-."

"No, It wasn't!" Lance yelled.

Keith did something really stupid, Well, in Lance's opinion it was stupid. Keith joined the blade and visited a few months ago. Recently, Voltron and The Blade had a mission together. Lance personally didn't like seeing Keith in the Blade because it was either Victory or Death. Keith was chosen to get the information while the others got the prisoners.

During the mission the Blade had to fall back because of their lack of members. Keith on the other hand wasn't finished getting the information.

"Keith, Let's go!" Regris yelled.

"I'm almost done give me like, 2 more minutes." Keith responded working as fast as he can.

"Keith, We don't have time, the soldiers will be here in any minute!" Regris said trying to pull Keith away.

"Stop, I'm almost done! Just slice and dice them when they get here." Keith said pulling away from Regris. Regris let out a loud groan and agreed.

When the soldiers came Regris fought them off the best he can. "Keith, Hurry up!" Regris yelled fighting a Galra soldier.

Keith pulled out the flash as soon as he downloaded the information. "Done!" Keith yelled slicing a Galra troop in half. Regris and Keith were surrounded. They fought hard and fought good. But, There were too many Galra soldiers and they couldn't win, not without help. Their prayers have been answered because after a minute or so, there was Voltron.

"Oh, Thank God." Regris said falling on his back tired and bruised. Voltron took care of the Galra soldiers. Keith was watching Lance fight, and he started to get a growing erection. As soon as they were finished they went to check up on the 2 Blade members. Keith had his mask on, so he was hoping he wouldn't be recognized, but somehow Lance knew it was Keith.

Lance sent a dark glare at Keith. "Keith."

Keith looked towards Lance which he admittedly regrets because he gave away his position. "Ooooh, Keith is in troubleeee." Regris teased. Keith threw his blade at him and missed Regris just by an inch.

"Why are you still here?!" Lance yelled.

"Lance, calm down." Pidge said trying to calm him down.

"I had to get the information." Keith mumbled.

Lance dragged Keith out the room and into his Lion which that was where they are right now.

"You chose Death over Victory, didn't you!?" Lance yelled.

Lance was extremely upset. He was crying and angry at the same time. "I needed to get the information." Keith replied trying not to sound upset. Lance started pacing. "S-So, You chose to get the information instead of fleeing?!"

"If I didn't get the information then we wouldn't know what the Galra was planning Lance!"

"If you die, the information dies with you Keith, I don't think you know that!" Lance yelled, he had his fists balled up.

Keith crossed his arms and walked away. He looked down and sighed.

"Keith, I don't want you to be in the blade anymore."

Keith whipped his head around to look at Lance. He was shocked. "Lance, You can't tell me what to do." Keith said slightly angry, he started to walked towards Lance.

"The Blade is too risky for you, and I'll feel so much better knowing you'll be safe in the castle." Lance said.

"What do you want me to do at the castle, sit around and look pretty?" Keith said slightly with a louder tone. Lance just stared at Keith. "Yes."

Keith was taken aback, but then he realized where Lance was coming from. Lance just wanted to protect him and keep him safe. But, Keith didn't just want to sit in the castle with nothing to do. He'll have to help Coran clean, and he won't be able to help make plans with the team.

"Lance, I don't wanna do that." Keith said softly. Lance wasn't angry anymore, he was just really upset. "B-But, you'll get hurt if you're with the blade, or worse you'll probably die!" Lance yelled emotionally. Keith hugged Lance, "I know, but I'll try to stay safe." Keith said softly, rubbing small circles into Lance's back.

"Keith, You act off impulse and who will be there to stop you from doing that?!" Lance said hiccuping at the end. Keith sighed, he hates seeing Lance this way. "Alright, What if I ask Kolivan to let me stay with Voltron for a few months? Will that make you feel better?" Lance instantly nodded.

After a few minutes, Lance had got himself together and was able to fly Red out of the Galra cruiser. Once they got to the Castle, Keith had manage to get in contact with Kolivan and ask him if he could stay with Voltron for a few months. After hours of persuading, Kolivan finally said yes.

Keith had to go get his stuff, and once he did he was back at the castle in his old room. He's not gonna lie, he missed his old room.

"Hey Keith, Dinner is ready." Hunk said. Keith gave Hunk a small smile and said.."I'm coming.", Hunk and Keith walked together to the dining area and everyone was there. They smiled at Keith, and he couldn't help but smile back. He sat in his original seat and talked.

"So, Keith, Why did you decide to stay for a few months?" Pidge asked with a smirk. Keith looked around, making up an excuse to hide the real reason because he knows Lance wouldn't want Pidge to know.

"I missed everyone and I wanted to stay a while." Keith said with a shrug. Lance turned to him a gave him a thankful smile.

"Are you sure it wasn't because Lance begged you to?" Hunk asked with a smile. Lance and Keith exchanged looks.

"You forgot to turn off your mic, didn't you?" Keith asked with a blank expression. Lance nervously chuckled. They others laughed. After dinner was bedtime and Keith was ready to sleep. He got comfortable in his bed and closed his eyes. He was ready to fall into a deep slumber until he heard a knock at his door.

Keith did a loud groan and said "Come in." The person walked in with a pillow. Keith turned to see who it was, and it was Lance.

"Hey Keith, Can I...Can I sleep with you?" Lance asked nervously. Keith was shocked. "Oh, Uh, Sure..." Keith scooted over to make room for Lance. Lance got in and placed his pillow down.

"Why do you wanna sleep in here?"

"I just wanted to make sure you really stay."

"..."

Keith chuckled, "Yeah, Sharpshooter, I'm staying." Keith snuggled into Lance and tried to go to sleep. After a few minutes of silence. Keith heard Lance mumble something. "Hm?"

"I didn't think you were still awake, you seemed tired at dinner."

"Yeah, Well, That was because I was bored and I didn't have a snuggle buddy until now." Keith said, but the words were a bit muffled since Keith had his face in Lance's shirt. Lance ran his fingers through Keith's hair. Keith leaned into the touch. He liked when people played with his hair.

Lance stopped and Keith whined, and I mean literally whined. "Nooo, don't stop." He had his eyes closed and he was looking for Lance's hand. Lance chuckled and place his hand in Keith's hair and continued to play with it.

"Goodnight Mullet."

"Goodnight Sharpshooter."

A/N: I LOVE KLANCE SO MUCH 😭 Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Words: 1280