😊💔Replaced💔😊

Lance watched as his boyfriend got ready for practice. Keith's soccer game was today and he was planning on winning that trophy for the team. He didn't want praises, all he wanted was to win.

The Cuban boy sighed and rested his chin on his hands, "Are you sure you can't stay?" He said almost above a whisper. He heard his boyfriend sigh and grab his keys.

"Lance you know how important this game is for me." He says as he picked up his duffle bag and placed the strap on his shoulder. "Yeah..I know."

"Are you coming Lance?" Keith asked as he put his shoes on. "I'll catch a ride with Hunk." Lance said with a fake smile and waved him off. He heard Keith hum and open his room door, "I'll see you there."

Lance nodded and gave his boyfriend a wave. Keith gave one back and left. As soon as he left Lance laid on his bed, not wanting to go to his boyfriends' game. Keith has only been focusing on practicing, leaving his boyfriend craving his love and touch.

He often told Keith to spend more time with him but it's always the same lie, "I'll spend time with you tomorrow" Or "I'll spend time with you after practice". Lance decided to stay home, yeah he felt bad for not going to cheer his boyfriend on but he also felt sad for not receiving any of his boyfriends' love. He got replaced by a sport and he hated it.

15 minutes later he received a call from Keith. He reluctantly picked his phone up and answered.

"Babe, I thought you were catching a ride with Hunk."

Lance let out a sigh, "Yeah, My stomach started hurting randomly so I'm staying home."

"Oh okay..Feel better soon."

Lance hummed in response. "Good luck out there babe, you're gonna do great."

"Thanks babe, See you when I get home."

Lance hung up, not even saying "I love you" before doing so. He normally would but right now he just wanted to be left alone. He got replaced by a ball, a fucking ball. He felt pent up anger build up as he heard his ringtone again.

It was Keith. Again. He picked up and said hello.

"A-Are you mad at me?" Keith hesitantly asked. He knew he was neglecting Lance to practice more, but he really wanted to win.

"No, I'm not mad at you." He initiated, "Just disappointed."

He hung up and threw his phone to the side. He mentally promised himself that he was not going to pick up anymore of Keith's calls.

Keith's calls come and go. After 30 minutes of ignoring them, they finally stopped. Lance felt a little bit melancholy, "Guess he really cared about that game more than me." Tears streamed down his cheeks.

He flinched when he heard a door open. He heard feet hurrying up his stairs and running down the hall. Lance quickly wiped his tears and sat on the bed in fear, not knowing who was in his house.

The door opened and there stood a worried sweaty Keith. Lance looked at him in shocked as he saw his boyfriend hurried to his side and immediately cuddled close to his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sor-" Keith kept repeating those words until warm lips captured his own. "It's okay Keith." Lance said with a soft smile and ran his fingers through his boyfriends' hair.

After a few minutes of silence Lance spoke, "Was your soccer game over? Did you guys win?"

He heard Keith chuckle, "I left before the game even started." Lance was stunned, "Why?!"

Keith looked up at Lance and gave him a small smile.

"Because you matter more than just a stupid trophy." Lance gave Keith a tender kiss filled with love and affection. Keith loves his clingy boyfriend and Lance loves his kitten like boyfriend. Nothing can get in between their love. Nothing.

A/N: Alright, Time to get back on schedule! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter 😊❤️ Also, thanks for 9k reads! I didn't really notice me hitting that much reads 😅 Thank you guys for enjoying my crappy chapters! 🥺❤️💕 See you guys next chapter!

Words: 710