😈😈Video Call😈😈

"Hey baby, sorry I couldn't answer you when you called."

"It's okay Keith, at least you're here now."

"Lance, You haven't posted a youtube video in 2 weeks, I'm worried and so are your fans."

"I'm fine, I've just been busy lately, I'll post soon."

"Okay, but are you sure baby?"

"Yeah."

Okay, There has to be something wrong with Lance. He hasn't called me any nicknames yet, and you have made a flirtatious joke yet. I play with my fingers thinking of something to say. "Lance?"

"Hm?"

"What's really wrong, and you better be 100% honest with me."

Lance didn't open his mouth for a few minutes, before he let out a big sigh. "I can't make videos because of my sexual desires for you Keith." I start blushing and I covered my face. "This Quarantine is boring, I can't hold you, and nearly fuck you to sleep."

I chuckled at the last part and thought about something. "Hey, Have you heard of something called "Phone sex"?" Lance thought for a sec and nodded. "Wanna do that?"

"Like jerk off together?" Lance questioned and I nodded.

"Alright, we can do that." Lance said shuffling around to take his underwear off.

Keith starts to take his shirt and sweat pants off then he was only in his boxers. Keith saw Lance sit up to show his dick in the camera and Keith moaned when he saw it. "Heh, You see something you like?" Lance teased, and Keith rolled his eyes and took off his boxers.

"Aww, You have a cute little penis."

"It's 6 inches!" Keith shouted, being a flustered mess.

"Still doesn't beat mine, baby."

Keith rolled his eyes and got in position. "So, We just start?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, I thought you knew how to do this." Lance said confused.

"I do, it's just..I'm nervous."

"We've fucked a lot Keith. This is just beating our meats together. I don't judge dick sizes, Baby." Lance said softly, with a reinsurance smile.

Keith nervously nodded and slowly wrapped his hand around his dick. He started palming himself slowly, while also trying to hide his dick. "Baby, Why are you trying to hide your length?"

"I'm insecure about it..."

"Aww, Don't be! I was insecure about my length because I thought you were gonna be bigger than me, but nope!"

Keith sticked his tongue out at Lance and stopped hiding his dick. He continued to palm himself, while watching Lance do the same thing. "A-Ah, Lance..~" Keith moaned, palming himself faster. "Yeah, That's it baby," Keith continued to moan and palm himself. "Just imagine me being there, hugging your waist while palming your dick."

Keith moaned at the thought and bit his lower lip. Keith started playing with his slit "Oh, Fuck. Yes..." Keith moaned softly, Lance kept watching Keith while palming himself as well. "Fuck, Keith. I want to be there right now to fuck you into the sheets and make you scream my name." Lance moaned out.

Keith whimpered at the thought and started moving faster than before. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Keith said squirming a bit, he put his hand over his mouth trying not to be so loud. He ended up falling back on his pillows and opening his legs, while he palmed himself.

"Yeah, That's right baby, Let daddy get a front row seat."

Keith was a moaning mess. "D-Daddy, I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too, baby, Let's cum together."

Keith kept up with his fast pace before he came with a loud moan, his cum got all over his chest and glove. Just watching Keith have a hard orgasm made Lance cum. They were both a hot mess.

"W-We should do this more often." Keith said softly.

"Definitely, baby."

A/N: I know this wasn't the best smut, but I tried 😅😂 This is where Lance and Keith are youtubers, so Yeahhhhh.

Words: 651