😊😊Beard😊😊

A/N: Just something I got inspired by. It was a comic on Instagram and I wanted to recreate it a bit. Yes, this has Luis in it and he's 1 years old in this one.

Lance stood in the bathroom checking himself out in the mirror. He notice he had a little beard growing in. He let out a sigh, not really wanting to shave it because he thought he looked quote on quote sexy.

Lance started to play with his little hairs on his face, "It doesn't really look that bad. I could look like dad if I keep this up." Keith saw the bathroom door open and light on.

He had Luis bundled up in a red blanket in his arms. Keith walked towards the bathroom to turn the light off when he saw his husband standing inside. "What are you doing?" He asked.

Lance looked at Keith in the mirror and answered, "Just checking out my beautiful ingrown beard." He smirked at the end of his sentence.

"Uh, Okay." Keith responded slightly confused, "Are you thinking of shaving it?"

Lance shrugged. "I'm thinking of letting it grow out to see how I'll look."

Keith hummed in response. "Are you trying to be like your dad?"

Lance nodded and let out a breathy laugh, "Have you seen his beard? His beard is flawless and I kind of want one like that just not as bushy."

His half Galran boyfriend rolled his eyes and slowly started rocking Luis to sleep. "Are you going to get a beard kitten?"

Keith abruptly stopped rocking Luis and looked at his Cuban boyfriend. "Uh, I don't think so. I'm more like my mom than anything, but luckily I don't have the purple fur. I only got the eyes, teeth, claws, and-"

"The purring."

Keith cheeks blushed a bright pink, "Yeah, that too." He let out a sigh and started rocking Luis to sleep again.

Luis looked at Lance strangely. Keith took notice of that and held Luis closer to Lance. "I don't think he likes it." Keith laughed.

"Huh?" Lance said dramatically. "Babyboy, you don't like it?!"

Lance got close to Luis face and gave him the puppy dog eyes. Luis stared at him blankly.

There was complete silence, nobody said anything. The tiny judge was thinking, contemplating whether he likes it or not.

After a few seconds go by, Luis cooed and stretch out his hands to feel Lance's ingrown beard. Once he placed his hands on his dad's face, he started feeling around.

He let out a giggle and continued to feeling his dads beard.

"The tiny judge has chosen." Keith said in a playful tone, "He likes it."

"Thank you tiny judge." Lance said with relieved smile.

A/N: I like this one 😌 Like I said this was inspired by a Klance comic. Thank you guys for 10k reads 🥺💕 See ya guys next chapter!

Words: 487