😊😊Game Night😊😊

(Hey! I wasn't really in the mood to write smut or angst so here's a fluff chapter for you guys! Thanks for 2k reads it really means a lot!!! 🥺❤️💕)

Keith and Lance are getting ready for game night. Pidge has been begging for them to have family game night with them, and they finally gave in and schedule a game night that Friday. "Keith, have you seen my dragon pajamas?!" Lance said throwing clothes on the floor searching for his favorite pajamas.

Keith walked in his room and saw the huge mess in his room, "Why the hell would your pajamas be in my room?!" Keith yelled, picking up the clothes from off the floor. "You have a thing for taking things that belong to me." Lance retorted, getting up from the floor to look at Keith.

"It was one time, I thought that shirt was mine!" Lance rolled his eyes and looked under Keith's bed, "Maybe you should stop wearing black and red all the fucking time."

Keith groaned and threw the clothes on his bed and walked out. He went to check on his laundry and he saw Lance's favorite pajamas fucked up. "Shit." Keith said quickly placing the clothes in the dryer.

"Maybe he won't notice that the shirt is pink." Keith said to himself, Lance came running down the stairs in the pajamas he hates the most. Keith saw him and snickered, "Nice pajamas." Keith said teasingly. "Shut it mullet." Lance said going into the living room with his xbox and PlayStation 4.

"You think they'll be in the mood to play super smash bros?" Lance asked, Keith shrugged. "I don't know, I'm not playing game night, so do what you want."

"Wait what?!"

Keith gave Lance a concerned face, "Yeah, I told everybody that I wasn't going to be here. I got to go to my job and start working on my animation." Keith grabbed his bag and keys.

"B-But, I'm gonna be here all alone until they get here."

Keith rolled his eyes and unlocked the door, "You'll be fine, I'll be back in a hour or two. Don't try to miss me too much Lancey Lance." Keith said, blowing a kiss to the boy.

Lance pretends to catch it and blew one back. Keith chuckled and closed the door behind him. Lance immediately pouted as soon as Keith left. A few minutes later he heard a knock at the door, he got up and went to open the door.

There stood Hunk, Pidge, Shiro, Matt, Allura, Romelle, and Coran. They welcomed each other and Lance them in. They sat in the living room and talked for a bit.

"Keith told you he wasn-.." Romelle started, but Lance interrupted her, "Yeah." Lance finished and pulled out games they could play.

They played for a couple of hours until Shiro, Coran, Matt, Allura, and Romelle left. After another hour Pidge left. 30 minutes later Hunk left and Lance was alone.

"Alone again." Lance said with a sigh, he started cleaning up the games and placed them where they were before. Not even a minute later, he heard the door open. Lance went to see who it was and there walked in a tired Keith.

"Damn, Tough night?" Lance said taking the bag out of Keith's hand.

Keith nodded and closed the door. He kicked off his shoes and went upstairs. "I'm gonna be back." Keith said tiredly. Keith saw a basket of clothes on his bed, he smiled softly at that. "You owe me a new pair of pajamas!" Lance yelled from downstairs. Keith chuckled and shook his head.

A/N: Yay fluff! Sorry if this chapter seemed a bit rushed. Hope you enjoyed it either way

Words: 625