😊😊Sick Lancey Lance😊😊

"I see the light, Kosmo tell my husband that I love him."

Keith rolled his eyes and continued flipping through the channels, "Lance, you aren't dying." Lance gave Keith a glare, "Yes I am mullet. I can't breathe, I keep coughing, and my throat hurts!" Kosmo licked Lance's face and was rewarded with a giggle.

"No, Kosmo don't lick the dead body." Keith said scooting Kosmo over. Lance mouth was ajar. "I thought we bonded!"

"We did, but you're sick and I can't have Kosmo getting sick." Keith said getting up and walking to the bathroom to get medicine.

"I'm not sick!"

"Weren't you the one complaining about coughing and your throat hurting?"

Lance was silent, a few minutes later Keith came back with pills and medicine, "Alright lover boy, time for medicine."

"I'd rather die."

"Come on."

"Nope!"

"Lance."

"Noooooo!"

After a few minutes of arguing, Keith shoved a spoon of medicine in Lance's mouth. Lance had no choice but to swallow it. Once he did, he pretended that he was dead.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

"Yes, Yes it was."

Keith chuckled and went to go get a towel. Lance continued to pet Kosmo until he felt someone pop him, "Don't touch Kosmo!"

"Come on!"

"You're sick, Don't touch our baby!" Keith said as he wrapped his arms around his dog.

Lance let out a loud groan and that caused Kosmo to run away and hop on the other couch. Keith put the wet towel on Lance's head, "Keith, You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah." Keith answered walking to the Kitchen to make soup. "But, This is way too much! I wanna do stuff." Lance threw his hands up.

"Hey, Remember when I was sick?" Lance had to think back a bit and then he said, "Yeah?"

"You literally wrapped me in bubble wrap and locked me in our bedroom until I felt better." Lance laughed, "But, Didn't it work?"

Keith rolled his eyes and got a can of soup out the cabinet. "Babe, I want a kiss." Lance whined. "No." Keith said dryly. Lance pouted and watched the movie on the tv.

Kosmo hopped on the couch Lance was on and cuddle close to him. Lance smiled and ran his fingers through the soft fur.

A/N: Yeah....I ran out of ideas 😅
Um, Enjoy this short chapter. I may edit this in the future but for now here you go. 😁

Words: 409