😊😊Little Keith😊😊

Edited

Training was a lot more difficult than usual for Keith since he was kinda still in little space. He kept fighting the urge to turn little, but it was hard to. What's worst is that they were training all day to heighten their agility and combat. Everyone was in the room ready for their training and unfortunately Keith was up first for the combat test.

They were watching him closely and inspecting his motions. He may have fallen and got punched in the gut a few times. Asides from those slip ups, he has been handling the simulation very well. Keith has done some detrimental damage to the bot but it seemed to get stronger with every slash he manages to land. The bot was moving quicker and Keith wasn't at his top best. He was struggling to hold his balance and dodging the potential life concerning jabs.

His little space was reaching its limit, and he's 100% sure that if he slips up again it's game over.

Suddenly a fatal blow hit Keith right off his feet and on to the floor with a loud thud. His head had met the metal floor, sending a string of vibration down his spine. Keith's head ached with abdominal pain and his ears were ringing like church bells. It was game over for him. After fighting a long internal and external battle, his mind shifted to his weakest state, his little space.

He sat up and stared at the robot with tears in his violet eyes. A sniffle escape from him and a wave of tears slid down his pale cheeks. It was embarrassing enough that he failed the simulation but also the realization he wasn't in the training room alone. One choked up sob begun the fiasco of the never ending river of tears. Right at this moment Keith wanted to hide; hide away from the rest of the world. The simulation has ended once Keith was knocked off his feet. The raven haired man wanted to be held and told everything would be alright, but the probability of that is low. He just anticipating a crowd of laughing roaring from the people he calls friends but it never came. Instead he was embraced by strong arms and sweet nothings.  "Are you okay Keith?" Shiro whispered, bringing a hand to
Keith's head. The shorter male shook head, "It hwurts.."

Shiro didn't look at all puzzled or disgusted in the way he was talking or acting. He simply stared at Keith with worry eyes. Knowing Shiro, he put the puzzle pieces together and figured out what was happening. He had never encountered a situation like this before but it felt like he already knew what he needed to do to ensure Keith is as comfortable as possible.

"What hurts Keith?" Shiro asked softly.

"My hwead." He responds, sniffling.

Shiro massaged the back of Keith's head. "It's okay, we can go put an ice pack on it." Keith nodded and wiped away his tears with his forearm. The older patted Keith's back while rocking slowly with him in his embrace. "Keith, how old are you?" Shiro questions in a soothing voice. Keith held up four fingers and kept quiet. Allura crept over to the two males holding a small packet in her hands. She smiled softly, "This will help with the pain." She hands the pack to Shiro who places it up against behind Keith's head.

"Is this some kind of human thing?" She asks, ruffling Keith's hair, "I don't think I've ever seen an adult act like this."

"It's a headspace coping mechanism." Lance spoke up, walking up beside Allura. "My older brother's girlfriend has it. It's basically an escape from stress. I never thought Keith would be a little."

Shiro hums, "Regardless of that we will continue to treat Keith the same as we have before."

The paladins agreed and training ended early that day.

A/N: I edited this chapter so the storyline isn't the same.

Words: 669