Chapter 26: Wolf?

The world just kept spinning before my eyes, the speed was hitting me. I was practically ready to give up.

After the rogue held my neck he instructed everyone to keep a safe distance, they were too far even for wolf speed to catch me, this was just hopeless.

Grab something! A voice boomed in my head, my eyes darted everywhere figuring who was talking to me until, my sight was fixed on this rock.

I'm falling close the rock climbing apparatus, I could still save myself! I mentally thanked who was ever in my mind and tried to grab that rock that seems to be shining.

I grabbed it and my body swung into the apparatus, Hard.

I screamed out in pain, the other rocks digging into my abdomen tears rolling down my face.

"Angelica!" I turn my head to the soothing voice, Grant. His eyes were filled with anger, sadness and hurt. He was right under me "let go" was all he said, no doubt in my mind he could catch me.

It was hard to convince my trembling body to let go it told me not to and just stay here where it was safe.

But I wasn't safe, I knew the only place I would be safe was in my mates arms.

I slowly loosen my grip on the most supportive rock I was holding and fell into warm arms sturdy arms.

My body relaxed as if it knew I was in no harm which I wasn't. I was feeling weak but I wanted to stand up.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly and he did the same, it was like our lives depended on it, he buried his head on the crook of my neck breathing in deeply.

"Don't leave me" he mumbled against my skin, the concern and hurt laced in his voice made me realize at how important I was to him. He hugged me tighter as if I was going to leave.

It made my heart melt and I hate seeing him like this so vunerable and broken.

"I won't" I whisper.

He visibly relaxes. I don't know how long we were there until we were interrupted.

"Alpha," Luke says, I turn my head to see Val in tears next to Luke. I let go of Grant and hug Val, she sobs into my shoulder.

"Hey, calm down" I coo, she faces me and I smile at her and assure her everything is fine, she soon returns that smile and hugs me again.

"The next time you decide to almost die, just tell me because I'll die of worrying first" she jokes, which I lightly chuckle at.

"You'll be the first one I tell."

We both let go and check on the guys. Everyone looked like they could murder, I divert my gaze to the distance where they all stared at.

I froze. The rogue is on the ground surrounded by men with handcuffs and is physically restrained.

He realized I was looking at him with fear and just sent me a smirk, loving the state I was in.

Anger was building in me, how dare he smirk at me like that! Betrayer!

I snapped.

I lunge forward and slap him square in the face with all the force I could muster up, slapping that stupid smirk off his filthy face.

No one expected me to do that so I slipped past all of them with a breeze.

"How dare you! How could you let a child watch her parents die!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "You Betrayer! You Murderer! You Killer!".

He was taken aback at my sudden outburst but composed himself quickly, a wicked smile curled on his lips as a evil sinister laugh came out. "Sorry Princess, things don't always go your way".

Tears stream down my face at the though of my parents the image replaying in my head, which made me angrier and adrenaline pumped faster.

"I WANT YOU DEAD! I WANT YOU TO BURN IN HELL! BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG!".

I was planning to lunge towards him until I felt arms around me "Angelica please calm down" the voice tried to soothe me, I could tell it was Grant.

But no voice on this planet will make me not want to kill this sick bastard in front of me.

I was not having any of it.

I struggled against the grip and screamed bloody murder "I WANT HIM DEAD!" I repeat.

By this time I felt alot more people restraining me, pushing me to the ground my hands behind me to prevent me hurting myself, I was trembling trying to shake them off me.

Voices were blurred and I couldn't make out what they were saying so I kept chanting and screaming so much my lungs were hurting.

Then I felt a tiny little pain in my leg.

My voice was becoming quieter and my muscles were slowly losing the energy, what's happening?

"I want him dead" I whisper, looking at the familiar eyes who was holding me down.

"We will take care of everything," he kissed my forehead "Go to sleep".

My eyes shut close.

**************
Bonjour! We have reached 14.47k reads! Thank you!
And I absolutely love the comments.

Please Vote, Comment and Follow.

-lovebooknerds18