Chapter 33: First date (part 1)

It's been a few days after the whole knife throwing incident and Val has finished her heat, I've kept training and its kinda sad to say that I haven't made any progress. I haven't even hit the target once, of course they moved the target so I wouldn't hit the alarm, smart move.

One accident and your shamed for life.

The nightmares have calmed down a little but I still sleep next to Grant, he always makes sure I'm comfortable and he cuddles me... Is it bad that I stare sometimes when he's shirtless? Nah, you would too.

Today he told me, Val and Luke to take the day off, he says he has something planned that involves all of us, by the way he's stressing I hope its nothing to do with the rogues.

"Angelica lets go" Grant opens the door to my room and I smile up at him, he offers his hand which I gladly take.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we walk to the car.

He opens the door for me in the car and I see Val and Luke already seated .

She mouths 'Where we going?' I shrug and mouth back 'I dunno'.

"Its a secret" Grant answers sittin beside me signaling to the driver to start the engine.

------

After alot of pestering Grant where we are going he finally gives us a hint.

"We are going on our first date" he smirks.

"Wait what?!?!?!" me and Val exclaim.

Oh MY GOSH! A date? My first date with my mate. Screw that! My first date with anyone!?!?!? Did I dress right? Did I under dress? How was I not prepared?

"You look beautiful" Grant whispers in my ear, his hot breathe near my neck it sends shivers down my spine, I tense.

From the corner of my eye I see him smirking at me, he knew what effect he has on me. Bastard.

Travelling further down we follow a path to an plane.

I look over to Grant confused who is just smirking at Luke who groans inwardly.

"What's happening?" Val stares at Luke who glares at Grant.

"When me and Grant were drunk at one point we were talking about our mates, we ended up agreeing that the first one to meet his mate has to jump out of a plane with the lucky gal before the actual first date, the other person gets to stay on the ground and catch his mate when she falls into his arms. Since I met Val first we have to jump together."

Im confused. Anyone else?

"I'm confused" I say, what bet and who's doing what?

"In short, Me and Val jump out together since I am a professional, but you Angelica have to fall with a instructor then he will let you go fall into Grants arms. Then all of us can go on a proper date. To be honest I thought Grant wouldn't remember since he has a fear of heights" He explains.

Holy shit. I'm jumping out of a plane, we are sky diving! I'm going to love this!

"That sounds like shit, why the hell did you agree to that! What was the reason for the bet anyways?" Val scowls at Luke's sheepish grin.

Grant speaks up for the first time "He said that I would meet my mate first since I was an alpha, I said we have an even chance then we got into an argument. Remember we were drunk. Thats what happened".

"Well that was a shit agreement"

---------

"Now if for some reason your parachute doesn't work, shift into your wolf form it can break your fall. Don't worry though skydiving incidents have less probability than a car crash." The instructor named Jim tells us.