Chapter 47

Grant's POV.

I woke up with an empty space next to me and I wouldn't really call it waking up because I didn't sleep at all.

Alpha. Luke mind links.

What? I ask annoyed, we've been searching for Angelica since the fight and it's fucking frustrating and my wolf has been restless.

We think we have information about the necklace.

I'll be down in a sec.

I got up and went to my office where Luke was waiting standing next to an elder.

"Alpha Grant it's a pleasure to meet you" he stands up to shake my hand.

After shaking his hand we both sat down, my wolf was becoming impatient as we know Angelica is still missing.

"Elder Jeremy, if you don't mind me rushing, could you please tell me what I need to know please?"

He nodded "I inspected the necklace carefully it seems to have a compulsion spell permanently charmed on it" he pauses inspecting the necklace further.

"That's not the only I found interesting... it has a family crest on it and it looks to have been past down already"

I furrowed my brows at him "What family name?"

"The Liveth reign"

-----

After Val contacted Andrew we found Angelica to be staying there, if I though my wolf was restless before he was much worse now.

You fucking idiot! Our mate is at an unmated wolfs house! He growled.

I'm the idiot?!?! Who's the one who though Abby was our mate and kissed her!

Who's the one who kept secrets from our mate first!

You didn't object then because it was a good surprise.

WELL SURPRISE OUR MATE FUCKING HATES US! HAPPY NOW?!

I cut the connection because I couldn't take anymore of this arguing especially when it was to myself anyway.

We arrived at Andrew's pack house where their guards led us to his private home. Angelica's scent lingered but it wasn't very strong.

Andrew opened the door and I stepped in even without an invitation "Where is she?" I growled.

"Grant I get that you're upset but you need to calm down before you talk to Angelica she's fragile right now" the news that my mate is in a fragile state had me whimpering.

"I'll send one of my maids to get Angelica" I nodded.

Val and Luke stood next to me looking worried yet gave me a reassuring smile.

Lets just take my mate home and fix everything.

"Where is she by the way?" I ask.

"In the training room, she wanted to let some steam off" he replied.

---- 5 minutes later---- (spongebob reference)

"Alpha we can't find her." The maid said frantically looking at us.

Now I was panicking, angry and hurt.

"Andrew!" I shouted I was so close to shifting.

He rushed upstairs with me hot on his trail, he opened the door to what seemed to be the training room.

We stopped in our tracks.

"What the hell" Val gasps when she catches up.

"Who did this?" Luke asks, I look at the warrior training area.

Each target has a knife cut through it, but it didn't stick it went right through it sticking to the wall instead.

"Who's strong enough to throw a knife through a target?"

I look at a dazed Andrew he makes eye contact "it can't be" he mumbles.

"Who was in here?" I ask one more time commanding him this time.

I could feel power but I could also feel power off him, he was also an alpha and alphas don't take orders very well.

But in this situation Andrew understood my frustration.

"Angelica..."

"Who else was in here today?"

"Only Angelica."

-----

After we looked everywhere we still couldn't find her, and that's when I realised the gym's window was opened.

"Alpha we've traced her mobile, she's at the beach" my tracker warrior informed.

"Why would she be at the beach?" I turn towards Andrew, Luke and Val.

As if it clicked Andrew's face lit up with and idea "She wanted to go to this party Kevin invited me to, she overheard the conversation."

"Can you call him?" I asked.

He nodded and pulled out his cell.

"Hello? Alpha?" Kevin picked up.

"Hey Kevin is the party going on? Is it today?" He asked.

"Yeah ma, come by. Like I said it's for everyone even enemies and losers... Well thats what the host says anyways. I didn't get what that meant though"

I grabbed the phone for the second time today and a low growl came from Andrew.

"Who. Is. The. Host?" I asked my voice dripping venom.

Kevin's voice wavered and he was almost not going to answer until I asked again.

"I'm asking you one more time pup, who is the host?"

His voice shook and he was clearly petrified.

"Abby"

*********
HI! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 165k reads we are hitting like 10k -15k reads a week! Which is amazing and to top it off we're on the What's Hot List!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

How's you find this chapter? i love comments and thanks for the support.

Please Vote, Comment and Follow,

-lovebooknerds18