Chapter 50

I have another uncle?

Shit just turned real.

"But I've never heard of you before. Father would have mentioned something about a second brother" My mind was a mess in all of this "Plus Uncle James? I don't believe he would do something like this. He would never hurt me. Would he?"

'Uncle Michael' just stood there and looked down at me with pity "He's been hurting you since you were a child, deep down you know I'm not lying"

The craziest thing is that I believe him, I don't know why but I have a sense of security around him not as much as Grant yet so much more than Uncle James.

"Why do you show up now?" I mumble absorbing the information.

"I've been locked up in here for 12 years, James the stupid bastard faked my death to claim the alpha title after he murdered your father"

He killed my father?

"He would never" I deny, tears streaming down my face "My father died when we were attacked by rogues who were using dark magic" My hands made my head hurt as I was pulling my hair.

"Who do you think planned and supplied those attack?"

"No."

"I know it's hard to believe but it happened, he always wanted the title even as kids but he was the youngest even a few seconds older than him changed everything"

I sucked in breathe, I promised myself I wouldn't cry and I won't.

"Can you explain everything?" I ask, I want to see his point of view before anyone else tells me.

"I can't fill you in with everything because I've been locked up in here for most of your life and Only the Goddess knows what that scums been doing to you" But I can tell you this, "James is not on the Blue Moon's side anymore, from what I hear he's gone to the Death Moon's side."

A shiver runs down my back, a cold un-warming feeling settled when the Death Moon pack's name was mentioned and that left me confused.

"I thought they were banished from this universe" I whisper, he must have got it wrong.

"They were, but it doesn't mean that they didn't thrive in a different dimension. James is trying to bring them back and your the key to it" He barely whispers anticipating for something to come.

"He'll be here soon, don't believe a word about the good in this situation because Angelica we are far from it!"

We hear metal hitting each other doors and locks opening, no doubt they're here to get me.

Two muscled guards approach my cell, unlocking the door "Time to go princess"

I try to shuffle away instead I was slapped across the cheek, It stung as the metal ring he was wearing dug into my skin.

I let out a whimper but no tears.

They hauled me up and unlocked the chains from me.

"Remember what I said" Uncle Michael reminds, it was only a whisper but that had a trigger in the body guards.

"You Are Not Supposed To Be Awake!" With that he swiftly kicked Uncle Michael in the stomach.

"No!" I screamed, trying to pull myself to my injured uncle.

"Time to go" He pushed me out of the cell and up a flight of stairs I look back to my Uncle's terrified eyes before the door was closed.

He wasn't terrified for himself, he was terrified for me.

-----
They led me to this room, one which I was scared to enter but they shoved me in there.

"There, There guards careful with the prized possession, she is the key to key to all of this."

I stared at the once fatherly image of an Uncle who turned into a power raging maniac.

"Call my daughter's in" He has a daughter? Wait daughters?

"In the mean time, I need you to find the key" he smiled.

"What key? I thought I was the key?" I spit venomously.

"Ah, imagine this" he moved around the desk "You are in a maze full of doors and keys when you unlock one, there is always another until you reach the end and get the prize. You are only the beginning door yet you are the key to unlocking everything else"

His words were creepy and the smirk on his face clarified it.

"Father" Two voices said in unison.

I turn to the source.

Abby and Chelsea (Abby is her bully now and Chelsea is her old pack bully)

You have got to be kidding me.