Her green eyes opened, shining with lust. She grabbed both my wrists and pinned them behind my head. I watched her, curiosity blossoming in my brain. She looked around the room for a moment before her eyes settled on the dresser beside the bed. She let go of my hands and stood up off of me I was suddenly missing the feeling of her against me. My cock was straining against my clothing in a almost painful manner.

She walked to the dresser opening it and grabbing something. She took off her sweat pants in the process. She was wearing a red thong. Just the sight of her wearing that made me have to suppress a moan. When I finally saw what she grabbed my dick twitched. She had kept the hand cuffs and was going to use them on me.

She held the hand cuffs on one finger twirling them as she walked back over to me. Her face became serious as she stood over my helpless frame.

"Say red if your want me to stop, and yellow if you want me to slow down." I smirked at her.

"The same goes for you." She gave me a grin and got back into the bed straddling my waist. She grabbed my hands and cuffed them to the bed frame with the belt. I looked up at my hands to the they were secured tightly but it was still comfortable.

"Is there anything I should avoid? Like sexual activities you don't like." She asked. She was hovering over me and not touching me so that my answer wasn't ruled by lust.

"Not really, but I'll tell you if I'm not." She nodded and lowered herself back down. Now that she wasn't wearing pants I could feel her better.

She ran her nails down my naked body again but this time she pushed a little harder leaving harsher lines. I shivered and closed my eyes letting out a moan.

Don't judge me. I'm a switch and a sucker for pain.

She leaned down to my lower abdomen right above where my pants were sitting. She grabbed the hem and pulled it down. Not far enough to release me but far enough to show her my V line.

She ran the pads of her fingers across the pale skin and veins. Her touch ignited a fire in me.

She leaned down and left a feathery kiss to it making me groan. She smirked at me and I just gave her a playful glare. She leaned back down but her hair covered what she was doing. Suddenly I felt the wet flesh of her tongue running up my body at a snails pace. From right above the waist band of my underwear up to the valley between my pecks. I was a moaning and whimpering mess.

She she went back down this time nipping and sucking my skin no doubt leaving harsh hickeys. When she finally made it to where my nipples were she licked and bit them too. I never thought I'd be into it but she made in erotic.

She left a trail of hickeys all the way to my neck. She started by kissing my neck. Her plump lips leaving open mouth kisses on my skin. I tilted my head over to give her more access. She finally found my sweet spot and started licking, sucking, and biting it. I tugged on the restraints wanting to touch her but she nipped my neck in response. I'm sure there is a wet spot on my sweat pants from my pre cum.

My lips ached for her to kiss me but she never did. Her lips traveled to my jaw and my throat but never my lips.

She sat back up and flipped to the her face was next to my crotch. She pulled the blanket over my legs and her body not covering her ass. One of her hands snaked into my sweat pants and cupped my member through my underwear making me moan. I wanted to touch her so bad. I wanted to taste her and leave marks all over her body, I tugged on the hand cuffs making them jingle. She chuckled and continued palming be.

I could of came just from her touching me through my underwear but I held on not wanting to release yet. After what felt like forever, of her just rubbing me while I helplessly whimpered under her, she pushed my pants and underwear down letting me free. I could feel her breaths against me making me shiver.