Chapter 82: All You Gotta Do is Rub That Lamp

"Flowergleamandglowletyourpowershine—!"

Thirty seconds. Rapunzel needed thirty seconds to wrap her hair around Merlin and sing the healing incantation.

Then, Ariel thought, falling from the sky Merlin's wounds would heal, and he could save them with his magic.

Thirty seconds.

Ariel fought like a huntress. She stabbed and stabbed. Over and over. The sucking of the trident as she wrenched it from pirates' stomachs made her sick. The electricity zinging down the golden shaft set her nerves on fire.

"—Maketheclockreverse—!"

The holes in Merlin's chest started to heal. The blue magic dripped back into his body.

"—bringbackwhatoncewasmine—!"

Ariel swerved. Like a pendulum the trident swung, cutting open the face of a villain. The villain reeled. Silver appeared.

"—Healwhathasbeenhurt—"

Ariel grabbed Wart. She pushed him back.

"—changetheFatesdesign—!"

Silver shouted and turned his pistol.

"—Savewhathasbeenlost—"

Pirates jumped. They seized her waist, her hair, her wrist, her trident. Ariel slammed back. Wart crumpled.

"—Bringbackwhatoncewasmine—"

Jim screamed. He was screaming her name. He was dangling in the air, coming to save her.

"—What once—"

The pirate groped his filthy hands everywhere, all over her.

"—was—"

Ariel screamed for Jim.
"—mine."

"ARIEL!"

"Merlin!" Wart cried, forehead sticky with blood from his hair. "Merlin! Use the magic!"

The wizard jolted, jerking awake. "BLLLLLLLLLLOW ME TO BERMUDA!"

BANG!

Ariel tried to yell, but her breath was ripped apart as her head wrenched in one direction and her body wrenched in the other. The pirate whirled away as something sparkly and powerful exploded.

Merlin's magic shattered like a blue firework. Merlin himself, Mistress Minnie in hand, exploded from the epicenter. The wizard blinked, looking startled as a child rolled accidentally out of bed, as he shot through the icy rafters.

Two pirates, knocked on the ground, looked at each other, baffled.

"Blimey..."

"Where'd he go?"

'Bermuda!" Ariel snarled, stabbing down her trident.

The blue magic rumbled. The walls shook. Ice shivered from the ceiling. Seizing Wart, Ariel dislodged the trident and sprinted for dear life.

Merlin's magic was rampart without the wizard to contain it. The blue sparks blew across the corridor.

Wart tripped. The magic sprayed over his mouth as he tumbled away.

Ariel ran harder. The blue sparks stung her ankles. Kay and Gaston appeared on either side, pulling away from the magic avalanche. Silver was directly before her, standing in someone's shadow...

Taking Fantasia : A Disney Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें