I'm still not sure, to be honest.

It's almost as if it's too good to be true. Harry was my first love and, dare I say, the only guy I've truly loved my whole life. After he went back to England and completely vanished from my life, I still waited for him till I was in College. It took me a while to get over him and start dating other people, and it was during College that I had my first and second boyfriends - the only guys I've ever had a serious relationship with. And even though I obviously liked them and cared for them, my feelings couldn't even begin to compare with the warmth in my chest every time I even think about Harry, or how much I love his smile.

I wish I could tell him about my feelings, but I'm afraid I'm going to scare him away. What if it's too much for him to handle? What if he thinks it's too complicated? Because it is so damn complicated it's even ridiculous, especially with my father always threatening Harry every time they talk about me.

So for now I'll just keep them to myself and enjoy the journey with Harry. Wherever it takes me to, I'll happily go, whatever it takes, I'll gladly oblige. He might be the best person in the world to push my buttons and make me insanely mad sometimes, but I still wouldn't trade him for anything or anyone else.

After everything that happened over the past two months, Harry has been the one stability in my file, the one person I know I can put my trust on, blindly. He has proven, over and over, that he is trustworthy, the only one not lying to me, not hiding things. Honestly, the fact we're so sexually compatible and this chemistry between us is actually the least important thing about everything that he represents for me - but I won't lie, it's a hell of a bonus.

If there's a God ruling us all, I'm thankful for him, because even though everything else is pretty much fucked up, he was the one who put Harry in my life. Twice.

Sorting out two mugs from my cupboard, I put them over the balcony before filling the kettle with water to make coffee. I know Harry likes his black, strong and with no sugar, so I'll make it on the french press so it gets a bit creamier, just how he likes it. Going to my fridge, I sort out a few oranges to make juice. Don't know if I'll make pancakes with the vegan mix I have here or if I go for avocado sandwiches, considering this will be more like a brunch than actual breakfast. It's still raining outside so I'm guessing we will just stay inside the whole day, maybe we can finally watch Titanic, third time's a charm they say.

Just as I'm adding hot water to the french press and mentally deciding to make the avocado sandwiches instead of pancakes, I hear steps getting closer to the kitchen. Fuck, I wanted to surprise Harry with breakfast on bed, but--

"Fuck!" The curse falls from my lips as I look over my shoulder and the smile on my lips vanishes completely, at the same time my heart almost stops beating.

Cause it's not Harry, naked and sleepy, that's standing right being the kitchen counter.

It's my dad.

"What are you-- How did you even--" I mumble out, one hand clinging into the robe on my chest as I try to regain a steady pace of heartbeats.

"Good morning, darling." My father smiles, showing me his perfect set of shiny white teeth, his blue eyes still cold as the weather outside. "Sorry I startled you..." His eyes travel down to the two mugs over the counter. "Are you expecting someone?"

Fuck, I completely forgot my father is cleared on the building and has the pincode to my apartment. He has only visited me twice ever since I moved here so it's not like I have constant reminds of it, but what the fuck is he doing here?

"Oh, no, I, hmm..." My voice trails down as I look away, trying to think fast. "I was going to make a coffee and tea for myself."

"At the same time?" He raises his eyebrows.