Chapter 55

I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
Own me, I'll let you play the role
I'll be your animal

Song: bad guy, by Billie Eilish

***

Aster's P.O.V:

Harry is up to something.

I knew it the moment he entered my car, exactly 12 minutes after our little encounter at the archive room upstairs, no boner bulging on his pants anymore. He had a sly smile playing on his lips that was promising and kinda terrifying at the same time. He was carrying a suitcase, the same one he has been carrying around in his car for a while now. I have no idea what's in it, but honestly after everything that happened, I kinda wish it's like, guns or something like that.

As I stopped at a red light, I noticed Harry shuffling on his seat, his big hand palming over his crotch as he tried to find a comfortable position, and that's when I noticed he had got hard again.

"Harry, are you seriously having a boner now? Out of the blue?" I asked, raising my eyebrows but unable to bite back a sly smile, the idea of his hard dick making my mouth water shamefully.

He turned his face to look at me, shrugging with a faux innocent gaze, sucking his sinful lips inside of his mouth to suppress what quickly turned to a promising smirk, his emerald green eyes dragging from my face to my body. 

"Oh dear, you would have one too if you were in my mind right now

"Oh dear, you would have one too if you were in my mind right now." He rasped, the dark pledging on his voice making my stomach flutter with expectation and my thighs slightly clench together, the sexual frustration from our makeout session between the dusted archive boxes increasing to almost unbearable levels.

"What are you planning?" I asked and he answered it by smirking even more, then biting down his bottom lip.

S&L is a 30 minute drive from my apartment, but I made it in 18, driving almost as fast and recklessly as I did when we were being followed. Today I'm driving the Aston Martin, which is smaller than my SUV so it was even easier to dodge the cars in my way, and by the time I was parking, Harry had already unbuckled and was opening the door to step out of the car.

We rushed to the elevator side by side, barely able to contain the urge growing fast inside of us, Harry's arm firmly wrapped around my waist, fingertips sinking on the side of my body. As the elevator chimed in, he entered and dropped his suitcase on the floor, pulling me towards him, both his hands wrapped around my waist. I crashed into his chest as he kissed me hungrily, tongue dipping to my mouth and stealing all the air from my lungs. My back arched backwards at the fierce force of his kiss, my hands going to his chest and shoulders, not a care in the world about the elevator cameras or the fact someone could walk in on us any minute.

Harry broke from the kiss to shove his face on my neck, pressing my body against the cold metal wall, his hands now on my ass, fully grabbing my flesh and pulling me into his chest to create a mind-blowing friction between our bodies. He lapped his tongue on the sensitive skin of my neck, sucking it harshly, and his lips tugged up on a smirk as a helpless moan falled from my parted lips. He then tucked his knee between my legs, muscled thigh pushing up into me, adding a teasing, bittersweet pressure on my jean covered core.