Chapter One

SOPHIA WRIGHT

-------------------------------------

"I'm going to school now mom.", I shouted.

"Okay. Be careful on your way there.", replied my mom.

Hi there! I'm Sophia Wright. I love monday mornings because it's that you can start anew, well duh since it's the first day of the week. When I arrived at school, the first person to greet me is - 

"Good Morning Sophia!", Florence called out with a smile. I smiled back at him. When I see him smile, I can't stop myself from smiling. His smile is so charming; so fresh like the raindrops on the plants on early morning; like the sun that warms up my heart. He's been my best friend since four years ago when we first met at the opening ceremony. He's always been there for me - he's like a brother to me of some sort. 

"Did you make your assignment in chemistry?", I asked.

"Yeah. Actually I did. Let me guess. You didn't make your assignment, huh?", Florence guessed.

"But it was so hard! I don't even memorize all the elements in the periodic table.", I pouted.

"Well you have to try if you wanna pass third year of high school. I suppose I'm superman for today... again as usual.", said Florence.

"Thank you so much Florence! I owe you big time!". 

---------------------------------------

FLORENCE JOHNSON

---------------------------------------

I can never resist Sophia's pouting. I mean c'mon! She looks so damn cute! Her shoulder-length light brown hair, her green eyes, and the way she pouts her lips. She's like an adorable puppy. Also, I do care for her a lot. Well duh, she's my friend; my best friend to be specific. She's the best person I've ever met and she's always there to cheer me on my concerts. I actually play the piano and the violin and whenever I was invited to a concert, she'd always support me and she never missed one of my concerts - not even once! I love my best friend and I can't imagine my life without her. 

After chemistry class, we had our lunch at the cafeteria. 

"Hey, I heard that there is an audition for solo musicians.", said Sophia.

"Really? I haven't heard of such news. If I know, you would want me to audition, right?", I asked depressed.

"Yeah! How did you know?", asked Sophia. How do I know? C'mon! Sophia and I had been friends for four entire years and I could read what she's thinking.

"Instincts perhaps? I don't know if I could join since the pre-midterm exam week is just around the corner. I'll try okay?", I suggested. But Sophia was uneasy of my suggestion. She locked her eyes into mine and said,

"I'm counting on you Florence. I know you'll pass the audition.". Sigh. How come I can never say no to her? What's wrong with me? It's as if I agree to everything she thinks and give her what she wants. Anyway, good luck to me though. This is going to be a stressful month I suppose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!! So what do you think? This is my first story on wattpad :) I know it's short but I promise that I will make it up to you! pinky promise :D i'm still working on the update though... i'm having a writer's block :'( 

11.6K reads!!! thank you so much guys!! If you liked it, vote my story :) if you don't then don't :) I don't want to force you to vote anyway :) So.... Enjoy!