Chapter Eight

SOPHIA WRIGHT

-----------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and I found my best friend sleeping beside me. He's super cute when he's sleeping. Well too bad. It's already six thirty in the morning and classes start at seven thirty.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" I yelled. I hit him with a pillow and he finally woke up.

"Good Morning." I smiled at him as I got up and went to the kitchen.

"I'll make breakfast, you go and take a shower." So he got up and took a shower. I opened the fridge and took out some eggs and bacon. I toasted some bread for a match. Later I heard footsteps and saw my best friend already dressed up and ready for work – I mean school. The eggs and bacon smelled so good that I hurriedly cooked them and placed them on the table.

"Breakfast is ready." I smiled at him as I sat on the dining chair.

"Wow. These are really well cooked."

"Thanks and don't talk when your mouth is full." I told him while playing with my egg.

"Something wrong?" He asked worriedly. I reassuringly smiled at him.

"Look  I'm sorry about what happened last night. I..." I shut his mouth before he could say anything else. I shook my head and locked my gaze on him.

"It's okay. I didn't stop you from continuing, did I? So don't apologize. Last night didn't mean anything right? I mean it was only part of the game." I looked down on my hands intertwining themselves.

"The kiss for a minute was the only one part of the game. The rest wasn't." He laughed. I flushed pink. I was totally embarrassed to have said what I told him.

"Shut up you perv." I pouted.

"Don't worry. We will always be best friends. We will never do that again okay? That's a promise." I smiled at what he said and nodded. He kissed my forehead and cleaned the table. I went and took a shower. I took off my clothes and hopped in to the bath tub. Thoughts about Florence were clashing in my mind. Until I remembered what happened last night. We didn't have sex or anything but it was totally the first time we ever did that. I didn't know he was good even though it was his first time. I shampooed my hair and applied soap all over my body. Yeah the bruises were still fresh and it still hurts. I bet it's the same for him. I can't believe Brandon was actually stalking me for a year now. Does he actually really really like me that much? Maybe he's a coward that's why he resorted to stalking. But stalking  a person is bad. I've had a boyfriend once. But before we were together, I stalked him for almost two years and Florence told me that stalking a person is really bad. That I should just be who I am and wait for him. So that's what I did. After six months of trying my best to get his attention, he finally liked me back and asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I had doubts so I went and talked to my best friend. 

=PAST=

"Florence, he already asked me to be his girlfriend! Should I? Or should I not?" I pouted.He just smiled at me and said,

"If you like him and care for him that much, then why not?" Florence doesn't have any experience in relationships but the way he said it is like he already had a couple of girlfriends. I trust him so much so I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks. I'm glad I talked to you first." I stood up and walked away.

=PRESENT=

 Then we broke up after five months. Why? It's because he tried to get my virginity. He broke up with me because I didn't want to give it to him. I really treasure my virginity so much. Then I cried so much because I really did love him so much and I did everything for him. Then my best friend comforted me and that's when I realized that I will just treasure nobody else but the guy who comforted me and who was there when I was a mess. That's my best friend. Ever since that day, I started to love him and care for him. We did everything together and we went out together. There was never  a time that we didn't do things together. Except for taking baths of course. That's way overboard. After snapping out of my thoughts, I went out of the shower and got dressed for school. I took out a blue frilly dress, a black doll shoe with a black ribbon, and wore a headband. Well, a blue headband of course. Then I went out of the house and saw Florence wiping his bicycle.