Chapter 4

As ray and anos walk towards each other with swords in their hand, you see 2 girls following behind anos. A misfit with short white hair with long bangs and a royal with blond hair. They looked like sisters with their ribbons and hair ties, but it seemed like they were of different social classes. Even though you were 3 floors above them, you could see the blond girls demon eyes shining through her iris. You immediately knew she had the demon eyes of destruction, something you read about when you were training at bodiam. Your curiosity sparked as you became intrigued to find out how dangerous and strong that power entails and how a girl like her was able to inherit those demon eyes. Right before they caught up to anos, you decided that it was time for you to make an introduction so you teleported onto the courtyard. Within seconds, you appear beside ray, which causes the two girls and Ray to react. Surprisingly, anos was unfazed by your appearance and he only smirked as he was looking at you. You couldn't help but feel hypnotized by his piercing red eyes as he was looking at you. Ray eventually breaks you out of your trance.

"How nice of you to finally drop in. you came just in time for the highlight of the show!" Ray seemed excited as he looked back at anos ready to spar against him.

"I figured you'd need help since 3 against 1 isnt exactly a fair match. Don't think I'm doing this for you though. I just want to see what this guy is made of."

Anos interrupts as he points towards you. "Just so you both know, I won't be holding back now, especially since now you have her" You chuckle at his remark. Within seconds, you draw a nearby sword from the ground. You always liked a challenge.

"Bring it on." you say as you draw your sword up. Just as you were about to strike, Melheis, stops you by using a collection spell to take away all the swords. You turn to see Melheis, ivis ,emilia and the principal on the 3rd floor of the stadium, which catches you off guard because you thought melheis and ivis were back at bodiam. Everyone in the courtyard had fear plastered on their faces except for you, Anos, and Ray. You were used to melheis and ivis, but you weren't sure why anos and ray were so nonchalant about the elders.

"Everyone please go back to your classrooms. This lesson has been cancelled. Y/N please come to the principal's office. I need a word with you." Melheis says sternly. You knew you were going to get lectured so you roll your eyes. Just as you were walking out of the courtyard, you passed anos on your way out. As you were walking by anos, you could see him smiling as he speaks to you using telepathy.

"It's good seeing you again. I missed you..."

Upon hearing this in your head, you abruptly turn your direction to anos with a confused look on your face. You had never met anos before so what did he mean by seeing you again? And he misses you? A million questions run through your head as you get escorted to the principal's office by a bunch of demon guards that Melheis assigned to look after you. You were able to sneak away from them earlier at first, but now there are double the amount of guards around you than this morning. As you're standing infront of the principals desk with ray by your side, you were ready to get punished for what happened in the courtyard, but it meant nothing to you because nothing can be worse than tortures you experienced at Bodiam. Luckily the principal let us off with a warning. We were eventually sent back to our new class, but you had to stop your guards from going in since it would draw way more attention to you than you needed. As you and Ray stand in the front of the class as Emilia introduces us, your eyes quickly land on Anos as he's sitting beside the two girls from earlier. He had a large smirk on his face as you and him made eye contact.

You hear words transmitting through your head again. "Even after 2000 years, you're still the same as you were before..." Anos had sent you another telepathic message, but you weren't pleased. It made you irritated that he was acting all high and mighty as if he knew you.