Chapter 18

Dilhevia was booked and busy all throughout the town as everyone prepared for Ano's coronation. Things were finally going back to normal after the war, but there was still a lot to work on in order to keep peace amongst the realms. However, somehow Anos was more relaxed than he should be.

"Anos, are you really taking a nap during times like this!? We have so much to do!! like set up a meeting with the spirit realm and talk to Ray about how we'll separate the open land between the border." You exclaimed.

Typically, you're a more chill and nonchalant about responsibilities, but somehow dating anos has made you nag more than how your old maids use to nag you.

"yeah yeah. i'll do it later" he waves you off, which causes you to sigh.

"come on, anos we have to -" before you could finish your sentence, anos suddenly grabs you by the waist and pulls you into bed. you get flustered as now anos was suddenly on top of you, trapping you in between his arms and he straddles you.

 you get flustered as now anos was suddenly on top of you, trapping you in between his arms and he straddles you

"we have to what? hmm Y/N..." Anos whispers in your ear. this sends chills down your spine as your face was now bright red. he was now leaving soft kisses down your neck and slowly moving down your body.

"I-I... " just as Anos was about to reach in between you legs, the door flies open.

"Y/N SWEETHEART!!! I'M HERE TO VISIT YOU, MADAM DEMON LORD!!!" Ray shouts as you push anos off of you and try to hide yourself under a blanket since you were in your underwear, no thanks to anos.

"RAY, I TOLD YOU TO STOP BARGING INTO ROOMS WITHOUT KNOCKING!!!" You shriek underneath the blanket while anos was just chilling there, glaring at Ray for interrupting him from making love with you.

"Oh you're here too Anos, hey, I like the sleeve." Ray says after seeing anos on the edge of the bed. He was now getting up to try baiting you out from hiding.

"Hey ray, nice to see you... Y/N, stop hiding. The jig is up." Anos says before snapping his magic and disintegrating the blanket to expose you, with now your cheeky butt mooning the both of the guys.

Ray couldn't help but blush as he tried to act like he didn't just see his best friend's wife's butt. Anos on the other hand couldn't resist not slapping your butt, which he did and that caused you to shriek once you felt a stinging sensation from your right cheek.

"WHY I OUTTA!" You yell as you now had conjured a sword and held it against Anos' neck. This sight reminded Ray of the first time he had met you months ago, which causes him to smile as he watched you and anos arguing with each other while Anos kept trying to grab your butt.

It finally hit you on why Ray was in the Demon realm.

"OMG RAY, YOU'RE HERE FOR MISA RIGHT!?" You exclaim as you got up and put back on your clothes to properly greet him with a hug.

"Yeah... she's getting her wedding dress fitted today by Sasha so I figured I might as well visit my best friends, but I guess I was interrupting something" a smile covers ray face as he laughs nervously since he felt bad for ruining the moment between you and anos.

"No you're fine!!" You were quickly interrupted by anos.

"Actually, yeah Ray, do you might giving us a moment." Anos said before giving a wink at Ray. Ray got the message and made his way out the door.

"Okay, i'll see ya'll next time then. Have fun Y/N!!"

"WAIT NO, RAY-" You couldn't even finish before the door closed on him.

You glared at Anos as he just smirked at you, looking at you with hunting eyes.

I'm in danger. You thought before things got heated in the bedroom.

★━━━━━━━★

A/N: Just a quick little fluff that I thought off spontaneously. I hope you enjoy the picture I drew of Anos and his new tattoo sleeve. I'm still working on improving my coloring skills, but I'll definitely get this colored in the future. Please follow my instagram @thirstalchemist to keep up with my art!! I would really appreciate it since I'll have more high def, colored photos on their as well as some SPICY scenes in the future since I can't put them in Wattpad without violating guidelines. Anyways, happy Ramadan to those that celebrate it and have a great day everyone!! Please remember to vote and leave any comments on favorite chapters!!