Chapter 17

To your surprise, the demon academy gave all the students 2 months off during July and august because of 'summer break'. Since this was the first time you've been to school, this concept felt strange to you as sasha and misha tried to explain to you the typical things people do during these breaks. Like go to the beach, pick up a part time job, travel around the world. They listed all the luxuries you never really heard of since you were trapped in bodiam your whole life. It was starting to feel overwhelming as you tried to keep up with everything they were talking about and anos took notice of your slight discomfort.

"Sasha. Misha. I think it's easier if we show Y/N rather than just telling her" Anos noted with a mischievous smirk on his face while he stood by the door with his arms crossed. Within seconds, Anos had teleported us to a bright sunny place where the ground we were standing on turned into sand that led to open waters. Your eyes widened as you ran around the area trying to process what was this sight you were looking at.

"WOOOOOOW! This is beautiful!!!" You exclaim like an innocent child seeing the beach for the first time. Sasha and Misha laughed while they watched you play with the sand. Anos was thoroughly amused too. A few seconds later, sasha and misha changed into swimsuits before handing you your own swimsuit that anos conjured up with his root magic. You looked at the stringy fabric in utter shock because it was small and looked like it couldn't really cover anything. It took you a hot minute to figure out how to put it on since there were a lot of loose ends and strings to wrap around, but you eventually figured it out and put it on. You walked out of the bathroom feeling a bit self-conscious because you felt pretty exposed and scared of showing the scars on your body. Anos's eyes lit up as he saw you come out from the changing room. He was in shock at how beautiful you were and the way the swimsuit hugged your body and emphasized your figure. He could tell that you were feeling a bit embarrassed so he made his way next to you.

"You look beautiful. Come on" Anos said before grabbing your hand and pulled you into the water. It felt weird seeing anos shirtless in broad daylight since you've only seen his body at night, but it comforted you since anos was probably feeling weird as well. The water felt cold as you went deeper and deeper into the water, but it felt nice since it was a hot day. Sasha and misha made their way toward you and anos while anos was teaching you how to swim. Anos wasn't aware of this so you acted normal when suddenly Sasha and Misha dunked anos's head into the water. You all laughed as anos came back up from the water. You completely lost it when he shook his head like a dog to dry his hair after getting wet.

"Oh you think that's funny huh Y/N" He says as he gets closer to you. "Oh shit not today satan" You declare before running away from anos. You didn't get that far before Anos caught up and wrapped his hands around your waist to prevent you from running away. You squirmed in his grasp as he lifted you out of the water and then dunked you in the water. Little did he know that you held onto him and pulled him in as well so both of you were dunked into the water. You got up quicker than Anos, which gave you time to escape to hide behind Sasha and misha. Eventually Ray and Misa make their way to you guys before greeting everyone. Since now we had more people, Sasha suggested a volleyball game. But there was a twist, magic was allowed. This sparked everyones curiosity as we all got into 2 teams of 3. I was on Misa and Misha's team; meanwhile, sasha, ray and anos were on the other team. The game got pretty heated as Sasha and anos kept targeting misa since she wasn't used to playing volleyball, but your team ended up winning surprisingly. By the time the game was over, you all set up the barbeque and ate a ton of food that Anos's mom prepared for us to grill. It was a fun time.

Ray and Anos took care of cleaning up, but since you were getting bored of just sitting around with the other girls you decided to help them.