Present Day

It was around 2000 years later after the magic spell was completed. About 15 years prior, you were reincarnated as a demon child to demon parents. At an early age, your demon powers were far greater than anyone in the demon kingdom. Because of this, rumors spread to the seven elder demon emperors about your existence and in order to maintain order and peace in the realm, you were taken away at age 1 from the public and hidden away in Bodiam, a demon castle that's said to be a place of torture. At Bodiam, you were tested on and trained to fight to become the greatest soldier in the demon kingdom. You were experimented on by scientists in order to find the source and origin of your magic. Blood was constantly drawn from your body and injected into other demons to transfer your power, but no one could survive. You were a vessel of sheer power.  After a while, the experiments stopped because there was no success. Your power and intelligence couldn't be contained or transferred so in order to control you, the elder demon emperors looked after you. They hired countless nannies and butlers to look after you, but you would kill every single one of them as a way to get revenge for experimenting on you. You were given all the special privileges of the emperors and had the majority of your demands granted in order to maintain your happiness to listen to them. You eventually obliged with working with them. You were homeschooled and trained at Bodiam so you didn't have any friends your age. Everyone your age was killed in the experiments so you grew up alone and separated from society. Eventually, you became the greatest demon soldier alive.

As you were skipping around the castle, you heard whispers nearby and grew curious so you followed the sounds. In the corridor, you hear Ivis Necron, one of the seven elder demon emperors, and Emilia Ludowell, the director of the demon academy, talking about the reincarnation of the demon king. You remain quiet to listen in on the conversation.

Your quick movement accidentally creates a gush of wind that draws Emilia's attention, but eventually she brushes off the wind and continues discussing with Ivis.

"There is a student named, anos voldigoad, that seems to be an exceptional suitor and the next potential demon king. Although he is a misfit, his demon magic far surpasses anything I have ever seen before. I will show you the extent to his power when you come guest lecture at the academy."

Ivis agreed and ended the discussion after reviewing the details of the time and date of the lecture. This was the first time Ivis has ever agreed to check out the candidates at demon king academy so you knew this was a sign of the actual demon king. You had heard about the demon king academy before, but you were never interested since everyone there was stuck up and the majority of the people that claim that they were the demon king were always a fake. There was a time when majority of the elders were convinced that you might've been the reincarnated demon king, but you weren't because you could never defeat all 7 elders, who were created using the blood of the king, so you were not the demon king. Suddenly, your demon eyes shined as you became excited with the thought of meeting the demon king, but you needed a plan to sneak out first.