Chapter 5

It was finally time for the team competition. You were paired with ray and misa to go against anos, misha, and Sasha. As Emilia was explaining the rules of the competition, you knew you had to win this because the thought of losing, especially to anos, meant having to become his subordinate. Not only that, you had also made a bet with anos that'd you'd have to follow him somewhere if you were to lose so losing wasnt an option for you.

You take the lead to devise a plan.

"Okay here's the plan. Misa, you are in charge of building the castle and maintaining the fort as me and ray attack them. The strongest link would be anos so we need to keep him away from their fort and keep him busy so we can invade."

Ray and Misa were on the same boat and agreed to the plan. Ray offered to keep Anos occupied, but since he didn't have as much magic powers as you, you decided to lend him some of your magic. Within seconds, you conjure a black yeshua sword for ray so that he can have an advantage against anos. You were in charge of handling Sasha. As misa was using gyze to make a castle, misha was able to create 3 castles within seconds. The speed of her magic caught you off guard since you didn't pick up a strong magical aura from her, but it wasn't smart of you to assume that she was a novice with magic. From the corner of your eyes, you see Sasha flying towards you with her demon eyes lit up. Suddenly the ground begins to shake underneath your feet, but you were able to spring up into the air right before the ground concaved and land a punch on Sasha. Since Sasha was now on the ground, it made it easier for you to fight her. Just as she was about to get up, you activate a hell flame binding magic circle <Zora E Dipto> which ends up encasing Sasha in a ring of flame and pinning her down with fire arrows so she cannot move. You were disappointed in your battle with Sasha since you expected more from her and her demon eyes of ruin, but oh wells. It sucked that you had to hold back your magic since you were starting to get excited, but you had to remember that this was a school examination so you shouldn't draw too much attention to yourself. Luckily misa was able to hold down the fort as you begin to make your way to handle misha. As you were flying toward misha, you hear loud clanging coming from near the mountains. Suddenly a whirlwind of dust comes flying your way as you're flying over the forest, but you kept moving as you activate your demon eyes to help you see. Ray was holding off anos so you were able to make it to where misha was and trap her in an anti magic cell using creation magic. With both Sasha and misha occupied, it was now time to finish the battle by taking down anos.you make your way towards the loud noises coming from the mountains. As you arrive, you could see that both ray and anos were starting to run out of breath from the constant attacks and dodges from each other. Ray was definitely really skilled in swordsmanship, but so was anos. You found it strange that anos was using a branch as a sword, but it looked like he could still keep up with ray. After a few attacks, you realized that no one was using magic for this battle. Just as you were about to step into the battle, ray yells to stop you from interfering.

"STOP. This is a battle between me and anos."

"Yeah Sweetheart, stay out of this for now. We wouldn't want you to get hurt during battle." Anos says with a smirk on his face.

"So you just expect me to sit here? And who are you calling sweetheart!?" You look at anos and ray with your brows furrowed. I can't believe they expect me to sit here and do nothing. I could end both of them in seconds! You think as you cross your arms and take a seat on a nearby rock on the side. Just as you were about to sit, Ray was able to slice anos' branch into 2, but only to topple over and fall onto the ground. With Ray knocked out, you decided it was now time for you to step in. You immediately conjure a sword and strike towards anos as he's making his way toward ray. Anos was able to dodge your attack and land a cut on your arm. He definitely was strong if he's able to cause damage using a branch. His reflexes were also impressive as well.