xxAlexMxx

TyTy here! It's been a long time since I've posted anything. Supid gate classes! The buff guys even have trouble lifting my backpack,one of them almost fell over! But, it was so fun talking to xxAlexMxx, interesting answers. :) Why don't you read them?

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

I found out about Wattpad (surprisingly enough) by looking up watt. I was very bored that day.

2. Why did you join Wattpad?

I'm not sure why I joined. I really like writing, but it's kind of like finding the (wo)man you're going to be with for the rest of your life or winning the lottery. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it was fate.

3. What is your favorite book that is not on Wattpad?

I (surprisingly enough) don't have an absolute favorite book. Hm... one of my books is (don't laugh) a book called Luv Ya Bunches which is a book about some kids who create a website and become friends.

4. Who would you thank if you became a famous writer? Ex: Rick Riordan, C. S. Lewis, your friends/family, a celebrity, ect.

Rachel Reneé Russel (Dork Diaries) and Jeff Kinney (Diary of a Wimpy Kid), I'm a GIGANTIC diary freak.

5. What are three things that inspire your writing?

Other books :P, Nature, and Quiet places.

6. Are your characters based on friends/family/enemies in real life, if so, who and why?

OMIGOSH! Saying SOME of them is an understatement. In I Wish I Was Perfect I had three or four of my best friends be in it.

7. If you had to chose between reading a book or writing one, which would you chose and why?

Here's how I think of it. It's kind of like a riddle I know (what comes first? the chicken or the egg?) If I don't read then, I don't get ideas. Reading's my egg.

8. If you could be a character in any book, which book, which character, and why?

I would like to be my own character, so I don't feel like people control me.

9. How do you come up with your book ideas?

I have no idea.... honestly.

10. How does your book writing process usually go?

I try so many things. I made up this thing called linking it's where you draw lines and then write what's going to happen.

11. Do you like writing about random things that pop into your head, your favorite books (The way you imagine them), or things that really happened/happen in real life?

Both. (I have no extra feedback.)

12. Are you a fan of several book series' or are you glued to this one series?

I read so much it actually scares me. Once I read a book in two hours. Others I finish in two days.

13. If you could meet your favorite author/inspiration what would you say to him/her?

I would just try to be as normal as possible.

14. If you had permission to rewrite a book and publish it, what book, how would you rewrite it, and give us a little summary of what it would be, including the things that you changed...

I really would like to rewrite the Hunger Games. I would say that Rue wasn't in there.

15. Name one author on Wattpad that you would like to see interviewed...

JakeVanderArk

16. Who is your favorite Wattpad author and why?

Murpfluf. His stories are short and interesting.

17. What is your favorite book on Wattpad and why?

My favorite book on here is....The Lucky Six by Mapalla (unfinished).

18. How long have you been writing?

Eight years. I still have my first story I wrote.

19. Have you ever one something on watty awards, if so, what category, if not, do you intend to this year?

Yes. In Romance and Teen Fiction.

20. Give us a summary of your story/stories...

Pūr

When Alanwood runs out of clean water, Ciara has everything she needs. Her family has billions of gallons of water. When everyone else is thirsty and not as fortunate, Ciara does something about it, but will she gets the "thank you" she deserved?

*Keep writing. Follow your dreams. Touch the goal, come back, and tell everyone what it was like.