Sirenlegacy

This interview was great! Sirenlegacy is very nice, also... he is very talented, and one of the very few guys I have met on Wattpad. I like the Percy Jackson books too! This guy is awesome, and i forgot to mention earlier that it is fine to leave a question blank... no problem, just tell me if you did.

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

I found out about wattpad from my friend.

2. Why did you join Wattpad?

I joined wattpad because I already wrote, and why not post?

3. What is your favorite book that is not on Wattpad?

My favorite book not on wattpad? Definitely Hunger Games Series.

4. Who would you thank if you became a famous writer? Ex: Rick Riordan, C. S. Lewis, your friends/family, a celebrity, ect.

Rick Riordan! Love the Lightning thief and heros of olympus..!

5. What are three things that inspire your writing?

Three? Hrm.. Well, I am inspired by other authors, and just how words can go together to make meaningless things, meaningfull. I'm also inspired by the great work others do!

6. Are your characters based on friends/family/enemies in real life, if so, who and why?

Sometimes.. it really depends on the situation and or story. If I am angry or upset then yes some may be implied as some characters and slightly similar to what they have done and or how they have acted.

7. If you had to chose between reading a book or writing one, which would you chose and why?

I would chose writing one,.. well actually it depends, what book? :)

8. If you could be a character in any book, which book, which character, and why?

I'd be Peeta. He got to marry Katniss :--)

9. How do you come up with your book ideas?

Well, I think. and, then I guess it just comes to me.

10. How does your book writing process usually go?

I progress from the other chapters. from the beginning... look at #9

11. Do you like writing about random things that pop into your head, your favorite books (The way you imagine them), or things that really happened/happen in real life?

Sometimes, it depends the event.

12. Are you a fan of several book series’ or are you glued to this one series?

On wattpad? :/

13. If you could meet your favorite author/inspiration what would you say to him/her?

I'd tell the author of the hunger games that, SHE ROCKS AND SHE IS SO AWESOME!

14. If you had permission to rewrite a book and publish it, what book, how would you rewrite it, and give us a little summary of what it would be, including the things that you changed…

hrm.. well... I wouldn't rewrite anyone else' book..

15. Name one author on Wattpad that you would like to see interviewed…

Catofan1

16. Who is your favorite Wattpad author and why?

My favorite author is KenzieJenkins because her work is amazing.

17. What is your favorite book on Wattpad and why?

...There was no answer...

18. How long have you been writing?

I've been writing for 4 years or so.

19. Have you ever won something on watty awards, if so, what category, if not, do you intend to this year?

Sadly no. My hunger games fan fic keeps growing and growing in popularity.

20. Give us a summary of your story/stories…

My storys are usually funny, though my most popular (and my best) is serious, with little humor.

Thanks!!