JabberJaws

I have known JabberJaws for a while now, my friend Alice3313 is kind of the reason we started talking and she gave me an interview... a long time ago, she has a lot of books mostly about Harry Potter, you should check them out, help her get more fans and reads! <3

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

     My Sister was reading off of it for awhile and then I somehow came up with a way to have her give me the website name! :)

2. Why did you join Wattpad?

    I love writing and I loved the idea of having people from all over reading my work!

3. What is your favorite book that is not on Wattpad?

    Well, right now I'm reading a really good book called The Palace Of Mirrors which I wouldn't say is my favorite book but I love it… I’m not sure I have a favorite book!

4. Who would you thank if you became a famous writer? Ex: Rick Riordan, C. S. Lewis, your friends/family, a celebrity, ect.

  My friends, family, and my fans. They’d all helped me through it!

5. What are three things that inspire your writing?

   Everyday things, movies, experiences, stuff like that… or I’m just sitting and waiting and sitting and waiting for an idea until I kind of just get frustrated and take a movie or TV show or another book and totally spin it off

6. Are your characters based on friends/family/enemies in real life, if so, who and why?

    Um, yes. Because you know that person or people so well you don’t have to think as long and hard about it.  I like submitting myself in character form too. 

7. If you had to chose between reading a book or writing one, which would you chose and why?

   Um, I don’t know. Because reading improves my writing and writing is just a passion that I enjoy so much!

8. If you could be a character in any book, which book, which character, and why?

      Any book… I’d be Grace. I made her. Grace Starr Scott, nicest Slytherin ever! (Harry Potter!) I’ve submitted her to be in many stories on Wattpad and people describe her perfectly!

9. How do you come up with your book ideas?

Sometimes I have to sit, and think, or maybe watch a movie, or just relax! Music can help too.

10. How does your book writing process usually go?

I don’t exactly have a process which I know isn’t very good, but I don’t! I mean, I sit down write a chapter then later I write another and then when I feel like I should wrap the story up soon, I do!

11. Do you like writing about random things that pop into your head, your favorite books (The way you imagine them), or things that really happened/happen in real life?

   I like it actually. Probably because most of my books on Wattpad are like that but whatever  I mean I like writing a favorite book over the way I imagine them- kind of. I pretty much add new characters, not always mine, but I just twist it up! Have fun! I understand why someone wouldn’t like it though…

12. Are you a fan of several book series’ or are you glued to this one series?

Well, I enjoyed the Percy Jackson series and I need to read the Son of Neptune, and I like the Harry Potter series loads too! I’m on the second book in the series and I’ve seen ALL of the movies! I love the movies. 

13. If you could meet your favorite author/inspiration what would you say to him/her?

    I’d probably ask them a load of questions, and for their autograph, and probably their email so I can contact them if that’d be okay… I’d probably like to just hang out too though.

14. If you had permission to rewrite a book and publish it, what book, how would you rewrite it, and give us a little summary of what it would be, including the things that you changed…

     Harry Potter. I love the series! I’d rewrite from a Slytherin girl’s point of view. She’d be a kind Slytherin though, who’s befriended many. I enjoy rewriting stories so people can read your ideas of what could have happen! We all enjoyed the original but it’s fun to see what someone was thinking- if that makes sense… I think it does. 

15. Name one author on Wattpad that you would like to see interviewed…

   Ummmm- There’s these two people who are really sweet by the usernames of Amzaza and jamila1989!!! I think it would be fun to do them with their kind personalities.

16. Who is your favorite Wattpad author and why?

I don’t think I have a favorite Wattpad author because I like a variety of writing on Wattpad!

17. What is your favorite book on Wattpad and why?

Well, as I said I don’t exactly have a favorite author on Wattpad, and I don’t exactly have a favorite book, but one I really enjoyed by my friend DarkLight911 was Charming, yet Mysterious. She used my character so that may have given her some points, but I enjoyed it! It was sweet :)

18. How long have you been writing?

Since one of my many teachers gave me a writing assignment in school! ;)

19. Have you ever won something on watty awards, if so, what category, if not, do you intend to this year?

I've tried to win something but I haven't finsished a story yet that I've put in the competition maybe I should enter I'm A Telepathic Hufflepuff.....

20. Give us a summary of your story/stories...

There's SO many! But, um, I, You can check out my profile how bout? There's LOADS of Harry Potter fanfics!

Bye Bye Readers! Have a nice day,

           JabberJaws :0)