Amzaza

I have had this interview for about four weeks now, and I never got the time to update... I am so... sorry that i never updated this... I ment to, but i forgot that I had this! :/ Amzaza was very fun to interview, espesualy since she likes Harry Potter and Twilight, because I'm a fan of those two series, and she had great answers for my questions, check them out...

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

1. My sister. She was on it so I decided to join.

2. Why did you join Wattpad?

2. Because I wanted to read others work.

3. What is your favorite book that is not on Wattpad?

3. That's hard! I love LOTS of books. I'd probably have to say Breaking Dawn, from the Twilight Saga.

4. Who would you thank if you became a famous writer? Ex: Rick Riordan, C. S. Lewis, your friends/family, a celebrity, ect.

4. Hmm....my sister. She gave me ideas for my first story.

5. What are three things that inspire your writing?

5. Umm....Harry Potter, my fans and my family.

6. Are your characters based on friends/family/enemies in real life, if so, who and why?

6. No. My stories are all fanfics.

7. If you had to chose between reading a book or writing one, which would you chose and why?

7. Probably writing one. Because I could write it all and then be able to read MY books!

8. If you could be a character in any book, which book, which character, and why?

8.That's a hard one! But probably Renesmee Cullen from Twilight! Coz, she's sweet, pretty, she get's Jacob, she's immortal, well, she's just plain awesomeness!

9. How do you come up with your book ideas?

9. Umm....I read other books for a little bit of inspiration.

10. How does your book writing process usually go?

10. Well, first I usually decide what it's going to be about, and decide an appropriate title for it. Then the story kinda just comes and I write it down!

11. Do you like writing about random things that pop into your head, your favorite books (The way you imagine them), or things that really happened/happen in real life?

11. My fave books. They're really fun!

12. Are you a fan of several book series’ or are you glued to this one series?

12. I'm a fan of lots of different series, like Harry Potter, Twilight, Georgia Nicolson and others like that :)

13. If you could meet your favorite author/inspiration what would you say to him/her?

13. Firstly it would be J.k Rowling and I really don't have an idea what I would say to her! Probably something like "Hey! I love your books! Can I please get your autograph?"

14. If you had permission to rewrite a book and publish it, what book, how would you rewrite it, and give us a little summary of what it would be, including the things that you changed…

14. It would have to be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.  I would say that Sirius Black DIDN'T die and Harry got to move in with him and Sirius nearly joined the dark side but Harry helped him realize he was doing the wrong thing. :D

15. Name one author on Wattpad that you would like to see interviewed…

15. Anyone!! All the books on here are absolutely amazing! But I'd have to say,  sentineangel! She's awesome!

16. Who is your favorite Wattpad author and why?

16. I think every author on here is fantastic but a few of my absolute faves are ; Bibifatti, FeatherSpirit21, JabberJaws and Krystalslazz. Coz, the write some of my fave books :)

17. What is your favorite book on Wattpad and why?

17. OMG! That's reeeeeally hard! But I definately have to say, Falling for the Enemy, a Dramione story by Bibfatti. It's my fave because it was actually the first book I ever read on wattpad! And by reading that story, I found out I like Dramione!

18. How long have you been writing?

18.  On Wattpad - Umm...three months? Not on Wattpad - Since I learnt how to write! That was quite along time ago!

19. Have you ever won something on watty awards, if so, what category, if not, do you intend to this year?

19. Nope, and I don't really think I'll enter this year. I'm thinking next year, maybe?

20. Give us a summary of your story/stories…

20. Okay...

Miranda Black - Sirius's Lost Daughter - Well, obviously it's about Miranda Black who is Sirius Blacks long-lost daughter - but she has no idea who her parents are and she lives in an orphanage. One day Dumbledore comes along at tells her she's a witch. She goes to Howarts and is friends with Harry the Weasley's Hermione - basically everyone. You just read her story of her first year :D

H2O Just Add Water - My Season Four - Basically, Emma comes back from holidaying and wants to rejoin the group but Bella is there so things get a bit....rough.

HP One-shot contest! You guessed it! It's a contest!!!!!

Random Ideas ( not published yet ) - Just random ideas for some stories.

Thankyou for interveiwing me!

You are all amazing! And if you want an interview, just PM me! <3 and I will talk to you soon!