raddirection_

raddirection_ was probably my favorite author to interview so far. She gives long detailed answers which I believe is a great talent. Most writers on here are fan fiction OR original writers but I believe to truely be a great writer you should be able to write both. And I always hear about books ive never heard of in interviews, like "The Goddess Test" Im going to need to read that one now. Check out "Shadow" and some of raddirection_ 's books, you dont need to be a Directioner to be one of her fans! ***Please note there are a few book spoilers in this imterview*** Ill leave you to the interview now.

***Questions need to be added***

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

1. My best friend at the time - she claimed to have found this amazing writing website, and so sent me a link and here we are now.

2. What are your favorite books (On wattpad or published)?

2. My favourite published books have got to be Ashes and The Goddess Test (which I'm reading at the moment). I don't have a favourite Wattpad book.

3. Who would you thank if you became a famous writer?

3. First of all I'd like to point out I'm not a writer per se - I'm a storyteller. Second, I'd thank my mum for supporting me in this, my best friend Sophie for pushing me forwards and encouraging me to not stop writing, and all of my wonderful fans.

4. What are things that inspire your writing?

4. Things that inspire my writing? Music, for one. I like listening to songs and I find that the more I listen to a song and analyse its lyrics and the meaning of it, the more I want to write a story based on it. Then there's different bands, One Direction in particular. I know fanfiction writers (mainly popfic writers) are frowned upon, but in the end the only thing that really is the same as those five boys are the names. The plots are mine, the characters' attitudes are made up by me. They only share a name with real-life people, and it makes it easier for me to imagine. That's the reason I write fanfiction. It's a thing regular fiction writers don't really understand - not all of us are sexually frustrated trolls with a desire for smut.

5. Are your characters based on someone in real life? If so, which characters and why?

5. My characters in Played are, of course. I think when I subconsciously build my original characters up from scratch, they borrow characteristics from people I know, or myself, because it's the way it is. I could never turn around and tell you: "Yes, that character is based off so-and-so"; most are just based off of, well, everyone.

6. If you had to choose between reading or writing a book, which one would you choose and why?

6. I would definitely choose reading a book. It gives you an escape from the world - you can go into any imaginary reality you want. When you write a book, you have to build that universe, and there are a lot of people trying to stop you from doing that. But I suppose when you build your own universe, you begin slipping into it as well. There really is no right or wrong answer to this question...or right or wrong opinion. I don't know.

7. If you could be a character in any book, which book, which character, and why?

7. I'd love to be Kate from the book I'm reading right now - The Goddess Test. I like that she has found a friend as amazing as James, and although she has to spend six months a year with Henry (aka Hades, yes, the Greek God) he's a nice person. Plus I think I'd have plenty of questions to ask a Greek God, really.

8. How do you come up with your book ideas?

8. Honestly, my book ideas just...come. It can be on the bus ride home, or in the shower. Maybe when listening to music, or in the middle of an important exam. It comes with overthinking - about the only good side-effect of it!