Chapter 28

Jennifer's POV.

"Ssshh it's ok. I am here. They are gone." Then only I realized that it was not Samuel.

He was looking like him. His body structure was exactly like Samuel. It can be said that they were of same age. His voice was husky and shrill. I broke the hug. It was dark so I was unable to see his face but his voice was intimidating.

Oh gosh!!

"Your body temperature is so high. You're having high fever." After seeing my face and runny nose he added,"and cold too."

I was feeling so weak. "Come i'll drop you." He said.

But I was unable to move. My legs, they were not moving. I tried but fail.I was losing my consciousness. I feel a strong pair of arms around my waist. Soon darkness consumed me.

I woke up when sun rays fall on my face. My eyes were struggling as I don't want to wake up soon . I was feeling weak but I was feeling comfortable with this mattress and pillow. It's so comfortable more then my home.

My home. Shit... Where I am?

I woke up. I saw a man in black shirt talking to someone on phone. His back was facing me. He noticed that I am awake so he hang up and came towards me. His aura was dominating.

"So you awake." He said more likely asking me.

I tried to get up but my legs were paining. "Hey easy there!"

I tried to remember what happened last night but couldn't help. I only knew that some one tried to force me and he helped me and then I got unconscious.

When I noticed what I was wearing. This clothes... they are not mine.

When I looked at him with horror and asked about my clothes he said that they were torn so he made me wear this.

"Where are my clothes?" I raised questions on him.

"No... It's just that I wanted you to be comfortable so.... I didn't change your clothes. My cook did. You should take rest. I told her to make soup for you."

"I'm sorry..." I said when I realized my mistake.

"No need for that." He was proud.

"And thank you too."

He just nodded and went downstairs.

I saw the room. It was beautifully designed. The interior was so good. It was all design with coffee and brown colour.

I went to washroom and saw myself on mirror. The mark was faded on my neck but still there was redness. My eyes were
not itching. I was feeling better. Still my body was weak and mild fever was there.

I washed my face and saw a new toothbrush with a note.

Use me.

It was tag for a dustbin. I mentally smiled and brushed my teeth. I did my morning business and felt fresh.

This white shirt was looking good on me. The thought of me wearing Samuel's shirt came in my mind but I jerked that thought. My nose filled with his scent. This scent is bit different but I like it.