Chapter 25

Jennifer's POV.

"Umm...plzz don't take this personally but I want to ask 'what if someone is pregnant with your child?'

Every one got numb for a moment. Samuel looked at me for a moment and then to Ava and Eric.

Ava looked at me and then next moment..... I knew, we all laughed like a maniac.

Even I laughed on my stupidity. Ava and Samuel were laughing their ass off.

"That was good." Ava said and Samuel nodded.

I was feeling good but I saw Eric he was just smiling.

Meanwhile Ava said," but it's Eric's job to make a girl pregnant. Right."

We again started to laugh. Eric passed a sad smile. I thought he didn't liked it.

He looked upset.

"Eric we are sorry. It was just a joke nothing serious. Ava was kidding." I said as I don't like this upset Eric.

I noticed him today. He is lost somewhere. He look so tensed and worried.

"Sorry Er... i shouldn't have said that." Ava apologized.

"It's ok... it's not like that. It's just that I'm not in that mood. Excuse me." He said and left immediately not before handing Samuel his phone back.

"It's getting late. Mom must be waiting for me... I should leave now." Ava said.

"Okay come i'll drop you."Samuel said.

"No need. Eric is here."

"Are you sure?" He confirmed.

"100%. Cause going with you will be hell boring."Ava said.

"Fine...."

She left.

I stood up from my chair to leave but instead he hold my arm.

I looked at him with surprised.

He just blinked signalling me to stop.

I showed him my watch to enlighten him that it's getting late.

He instantly keep his palm on his broad chest saying that he is there.

We were not exchanging and words but indication and gesture.

We were talking yet not talking.

We were sitting close to each other yet I find myself thousand miles away from him.

It was like I was only physically present there and my mind was stuffed with PREGNANT, VINCENT, BABY, MARRIAGE, SAMUEL,ANOTHER WOMEN, PHONE.

"So... Answer me." I said.

"What answer?"He asked out of confusion.

"What you have done on that situation. Would you have accepted that baby?"

"Hold on. Easy. Umm... If I'm responsible for it then definitely."