Chapter 3

Jennifer's POV.

I woke up and saw the time it was 7 am. As I wasn't going university today so I thought to sleep more hours.

I again got up cause of loud music. It must be Sky...

Jesus why...?

I want to beat him but being too lazy I was lying on the bed.

After two minutes Sky came and got over me. I hide myself with my blanket.

"Come on Jenna... It's Saturday." He yelled and snatched that blanket.

"So..." Although I knew what he's saying still I wanted to sleep.

"Come on let's go somewhere." He suggested.

"At 9am?" I tried to feed some sense in him.

"Come on Jenna let's order something." Now it was Karen.

"You also?" I said in disbelief.

"Even I wanted to sleep but this jerk,he made me do ironing of his shirt and then forced me to hangout with him.

If I'm not able to sleep then I'll not let you sleep also. So come on. Aaron is also ready." She snatched my blanket away.

"Fine... Can you please getup from me." I said and pushed Sky of the bed.

"Jenna what have you done. What if he gets hurt?" Karen said and helped Sky to get up.

And I gave her Are you serious look.

"Don't you have manners?" Sky said and got up with the help of Karen.

"Look who's talking." Aaron said.

"Yeahhh." We high fived and I went to washroom. I showered and got ready.

Meanwhile Eason came. He's my half cousin.

Half cousin as in he's adopted by Uncle Elijah and aunt Emily. He also has a sister named Evelyn.

They are total four of them and all members name starts from E.
Many of us called them E-family also.

Uncle and Aunt both are very gentle and kind. Eason is also a nice person but his sister Evelyn.
It looks like she has been adopted not Eason. She is rude, arrogant and a complete brat.

She was in relationship with Sky but then he broke up with her.

It has been a week since they got separated. Sky saw her kissing a guy in a club. Evelyn reasoned that she was drunk but not listening her,Sky did what he think was best.

He didn't want to take the relationship any further so he broke up with her.

I was happy as she was not a good influence to him beside he was also okay with the breakup.

"Hello Jenna." Eason greeted.

"Hiii...you here?" I asked him and applied some makeup.

"Yeahhh... actually I was free so came to visit. Going somewhere?" He asked.

"Yeah actually it's Saturday and Sky wants to chill and party so...",

"So we are going for an outing and you are not welcomed there." Sky popped in between cutting me off.

"Actually he's joking...you can come if you want to." I said not being rude.

"No... Actually." He was about to say something but Sky cut him off.

"Thank god. I was really scared of thinking that you are also coming." Sky said rudely and went out of the room asking me to get ready fast.

He personally don't like Eason cause he's Evelyn's brother. I told him that he's not blood related but still he hates him to the core from the starting.