Chapter 20

Jennifer's POV.

A week passed after that incident. I had my dinner with Eason. It was good.

Next day when I went to his office. He again started to apologize.

But Samuel being Samuel. That VINCENT's attitude was never gone.

He tried a lot and I appreciate his efforts but I can't forget his words.

My self respect is so important to me.

It has been a week since I last talked to him. Or should I say he accused me.

He tried to talk and said sorry multiple times but I can't forget that accusations of his.

I was feeling so good as he always try to grab my attention. He said sorry zillion times and I got melt every time but I didn't showed him.

I'll not give up this easily.

The day it happened I hear so many gossips about him and me.

That he had been sleeping with me.

I'm his personal property.

Many of them were saying that we used to fuck on his office table also.

Now who's going to explain them that I am just a clumsy employee for him.

Many staff member use to taunt me for this.

Andrew and Peter were always by my side.

I went to his office related to designs.

I saw his face. His eyes lost their shine. His face was dull. He wasn't looking ruthless egoistic at that moment.

Before I can say anything he stood in front of me.

He held my hand and said," I am sorry. Plzz forgive me. I can't bear it anymore. Plzz."

He continued.

"I am so sorry for being an Asshole. That day i wasn't feeling good to see you with Eric. I don't know why? What happened to me? I'm sorry I regretted each and every word i said to you. I took back my words. I hate myself for being a jerk with you. I hat..."

"Mr.Vincent I'm really busy if you can tel..." I said not letting him overpower my thoughts. But he didn't let me complete.

"Jenn plzz..." He cupped my face. And here I started to melt. Again.

No... No Jennifer don't let him affect you.

"Mr. Vin..."

"It's Samuel. And plzz I'm sorry."

"You are wasting my time Mr.Vince..."

"Jennifer... Don't test my patience." He said helding my arms.

"You can't force me" I said stubbornly.

"I can." He said and now his hands were on my waist.

He leaned in.