Chapter 27

Jennifer's POV

"Yes cause I don't sleep with my roommate. I don't satisfy..." I slapped him.

"How dare you?" His nostrils flared.

"Who are you?" I asked snapping at him.

"Who the hell are you to question my relations? Who are you to judge me?" I yelled on him. I was beyond angry. How can he do this ? Instead of asking me he is....

"Youuu.... How dare you slap me?" He asked pressing his body more into me. He held my wrist in a tight grip. I was crying by that time. He was mad at that moment.

"How dare you question my character?My relations. I don't need you give you any explanation. You are no one to me." I said pushing him away from me.

"I am your boss, damn it." He said hitting the wall.

"Not anymore." I said and pushed him.

I don't want to do this job anymore.

I directly went outside and took a cab and went to home.

I was on my way to home. I was crying so bad. My all face was looking horrible. My napkin was all soaked with tears. How can he accuse me? I don't want to see his face. He is so bad.

I hate you Samuel Vincent!

I was thinking about him and his accusations. Then all things were ringing on my mind. Sleeping with roommate. Pleasure satisfying. not so naive.

"Stop it." I yelled. The cab driver asked "Where miss?"

I came back to present. It's 9:30. I can't go to home like this. Aaron, he'll be so worried watching me like this. What will I answer him? No... I can't go home like this.

My eyes were red puffy and its itching because of the allergy. I told the driver to stop the cab. I don't know where I was going. I was just taking some slow steps. I went near a park. I sat there. I cried my heart out.

Samuel accused me for sleeping with someone. He questioned my and Aaron's relationship. How could he?

Me Aaron and Skyler,we were always like buddies not more than that but he... He is such a jerk. He thinks that I'm also like him, who can sleep with anyone just to fulfill his desires. I was disgusted by his thoughts.

He thinks this low of me.

I was sitting there crying and sobbing. It has been 2-3 hours. Still my tears are not stopping. I was bawling my eyes out.

I went to restaurant as I was so thirsty of crying. I went inside and bought a bottle of water and drank it.

I was a mess with crying so I went to Washroom. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I was looking pale. My eyes were puffy and nose was running. My whole body was shivering. I think I am having mild fever. My neck has got a rash. I blame my allergy for this.

Thank god i had my medicine or else my whole body would have rashed.

I washed my face and took my penicillin from my bag and applied it on my neck. It was 1:00 pm. So I ate a tablet also. After having that tablet I got relief.