Chapter 22

Jennifer's POV.

I was feeling numb. Those pictures shook my world.

They were photos of Samuel sir with random girls. They were hugging, kissing cuddling and what not.

I was numb. Shock to react anything. I was feeling wierd kind of feeling inside me.

I felt something wet on my cheeks.

Tears.

Tears started to blind my vision. My lone tear dropped on the photo. It was dropped exactly on Samuel's face.

"Jenna...where are you? We are waiting." Sky's voice echoed.

I put all the pictures back to the envelope and hide it under my sheet.

I went to them and handed them CDs. They discussed and played something...

I don't know!!

I was looking at the screen like a dead body. I was not paying attention to any scene. I didn't even knew that whether it was horror or slasher.

All the time I was wiping my tears so that no one can notice.

All the photos were flashing in my mind. I can imagine him...

Oh God no!!

This can't be true maybe that photos are fake.

Yeah they all are fake.

No. It's true accept it Jennifer.

I thought he cares for me and feels something...ohh God this is so frustrating.

"Jenna are you fine?" Aaron asked me. Though the lights were dim but I can see his concern clearly.

I had seen this type of concern in his eyes also...

Wake up Jenna. Accept the truth!!

"No..." I yelled.

Now Everyone was staring at me. Aaron came and sat beside me. Karen switched on the lights.

"Baby ,Are you alright?" He asked holding my arms.

"Do tell me one thing. Do you care about me Aaron?" I don't know why I asked this but I need to know the answer.

"What kind of question is this?" He was concerned and also annoyed with my question.

"Of course Jenna. We all do." Sky said Instead of him.

"Why?" I asked them.

"Of course baby we care about you cause we love you." Aaron said cupping my face.

"Is it. So...does ev..every c...care and con...cern means lo..ve?" I asked them with hopeful eyes.

"No..." Aaron replied.

His answer was like acid. It was like he intentionally peirced my heart.

"Jenna what happened? Did anyone hurt you? Just tell us." Sky said.