Prologue

Jennifer's POV.

It was Sunday morning. I was coming from the church. I like to visit the church every Sunday.

It's my favourite place and my brother Abhrahm's too.

After that, I went to Starbucks and grabbed some coffee. I took two coffees and some drinks.

Aaron likes Starbucks coffee very much, he is my best friend and so sweet and caring.

I grabbed the coffee and paid the bill. I went outside I was feeling thirsty so I started to sip my coffee. I took a sip and my phone started ringing.

It's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go,
Never let me down.

Don't you give up na na na

I won't give up na na na
Let me love you.
Let me love you.

Phone ringtone...

It was my mom.

I picked it up but it was creating difficulties. I wasn't able to hold coffee in one hand, in another I was holding the coffee parcel, and talking with the same hand.

"Hello Mom" I greeted.

"Yes Mom I am at the church, actually way to home..." I was still struggling with my coffee. I wasn't able to hold my phone properly.

"Yeahhh mom... I'm taking care of myself. I know this is the first time I am not with you... But trust me I'm fine. It's been a long time and I can take care of myself." I tried to relax her but she was still so worried.

"Okay, once I reach home... we'll  talk on a video call." I tried to convince her.

"Okay, So now I'm getting late..."

I accidentally bumped into Someone. And I saw I spilt my coffee on his clothes.

Poor him...

"What the..." He closed his eyes eyes frustrated and pinched his nose bridge.

"Can't you see...you..." He shouted and tightened his fist.

"Sorry, actually I..." I tried to give him a reason but... Can't find any word so I kept my mouth shut.

"Are you blind..." He was about to say something but I cut him off angrily.

"I already said I'm sorry. It's not like I'm not accepting my fault but here you are also at fault." I said as he was also busy in his world and then we collided. Only if he had stopped me.

"Oh... really." He raised his eyebrow.

Raising an eyebrow doesn't mean he's right!

"Yeah." I folded my arms in pride.

He pinched his nose bridge in irritation again.