Chapter 9

Jeniffer's POV.

I was speechless. Sky has messed up everything. Everything was shattered in the room.

Glass window was broken. Vases were shattered, his hand was bleeding.

"Sky..." I called him.

He turned towards me I saw his face. His eyes were red. He was crying.

He was in a great mess.

He hugged me tight. " Jenna I lost him... I lost my friend today."

"What... What friend are you talking about?"

"I lost him!" He again said pulling his hair in frustration.

I broke the hug I made him sit on the edge of the bed. I cupped his face and wiped his tears. He was so broken and sad.

"Stop crying Sky...you are not a kid anymore. Remember in childhood when you were crying because someone has ragged you and Aaron has beaten up that guys very badly. I will talk to him. Aaron is also here, everything will be fine." I convinced him.

"Not today as I had lost my best friend Aaron." He confessed.

"No... I think you have mistaken. I know you guys had a fight but it's ok." I tried to explain.

"No it was my fault. It was all my fault." He said and again his eyes watered.

I wiped his tears and again hugged him,"it's just a misunderstanding..."

"No..." He tried to say something.

"Ssshhh... Not again. Sit here I'm coming."

I went and came back with first aid kit. I dressed his knuckles. There were cuts on his palm also. He must have knowingly hurted himself. His palm were pierced with glass.

I dressed his cuts and saw his lips were bleeding.

"Get away from her." Aaron yelled on Sky.

"Aaron behave. If I'm not wrong you did all this right..." I questioned Aaron.

"Yes! And I didn't regret it." He said and marched in saying,"Get the hell out of my room you fucker." He ordered Sky.

"No he'll not go anywhere. He's injured can't you see." I scolded him.

"Karen can you help Sky to go in his room." I said to Karen. 

She was about to say something when Aaron intrupped," No. She'll not."

"It's ok Jenna... I'll go myself." Sky said.

"Aaron..." I was thinking that how can he be so cold. He was never like that.

Without wasting time I held his arm and took him to his room but a glass peirced in my feet.

Aaron came to help me but I refused. If he can't help his own friends then I don't want his help.

Aaron called me many times but I ignored.

After few minutes Karen came and dressed my feet.

I asked her if she knew about Aaron's strange behaviour but she said she don't know. I know she's hiding something from me but I didn't want to force her into something she doesn't want to.

Aaron said that he was going to his parents home. We all got ready. My feet was hurting but not that much.

We reached Brooklyn in half an hour.

Everything was good... But not nice.

Everything was good but not perfect.

Everything was good but not happening as always.