Chapter 11

Jennifer's POV.

Don't know why but I felt someone's eye on me.

I reached home. I wanted to relax but Sky and Aaron didn't wanted that.

I heard their voices. They were screaming at each other.

Jesus Christ...

I entered in Aaron's room. They were badly injured and still fighting. I saw Karen there she was crying as well.

They didn't noticed my presence,"Aaron,Sky." My voice was barely audible. I was on the verge of crying. My best friends were fighting with each other.

They have many cuts. Broken nose, bleeding lips, injured knuckles. Aaron's forearm was bleeding. Sky was looking devastated.

They saw me and stopped. The three of them were very shocked to see me there.

"Guys what are you doing?" I saw and my eyes held tears.

"I'm sorry." Both said in unison.

"No... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ask you guys to stop." I took a step to leave the room,"plzz continue..."

Aaron held my wrist. "I'm sorry. I know you're upset but..." I cut him off.

"I just want to ask you one thing. Why?" He was silent.

"Jenna it's my fault." Sky popped up. "I tried..."

"Shut up." Karen said not letting him speak.

"Okay...Fine if you all doesn't want to share this with me." I said and took first aid box and dressed Aaron while Karen dressed Sky.

They both were hissing in pain.

After dressing them I went to my room. I changed into my night dress and scanned some files.

And...

I thought about Aaron and Sky. Why are they doing this with each other?

Meanwhile someone entered inside my room.

It was Sky.

"Jenna... actually I... I want to confess something." He said stumbling.

"Go on." I said nodding.

"Actually it was my fault. I shouldn't have drinked that much." He tried to speak.

"Sky. Actually it's nothing serious you don't have to worry." Karen said entering in my room and stopped Sky to say anything further.

"Yeah she is right." Aaron said.

I was looking at their faces. I was fed up of them. From last week they are behaving strange. Sky want to say something but they're not letting him.

"No...It is serious very seriou..."

"Enough... I think we had enough drama for today. I don't want to talk. I want to rest. Plzz leave.

Everyone.

Now." I yelled in annoyance.

"Jenna it's important." Sky said but Aaron remind him that I want them to leave.