Jimin (Cute) [Requested]

Requested by JiABSJi

I was walking to the park with Jimin. The kids (bts) were behind us. They were laughing like little girls while me and Jimin were talking. Me and him are best friends. I really like him though. He looks at a lot of other girls as like they are. But I feel like he doesn’t see me as one.

We were walking to the lake. “Woah, it’s already dark…” “Yea. Kookie, it’s so pretty.” I turned to look at everyone. VKook. Wow, I would have guessed. V was admiring the stars like a little kid. They are all just so cute. “Hey! What’s that?” Jimin asked. I looked. “It’s a fortune teller.” I said.

Everyone pilled in. One after another, they all came out and looked pretty happy. Then, an elderly lady, about 50, came out of the other room. “And you miss? Would you like your fortune told?”

“Huh? No thanks ma’am.” “C’mon! Don’t be such a scaredy cat.” They all said. “just then, Jimin picked me up bridal style and took me to the other room. “Have fun~” He closed the door and it was just me and the elderly lady. “My name is Friel. God speaks through me, and I tell people what he says about them Now tell me, what are you doing these days?” “Um.. I’m hanging out with my friends….” I said awkwardly.

“Hmmm…Okay. Tell me honestly : If you could get anything in the world, what would you wish for?” “Anything?” “ANYTHING.” “For him to like me.” I looked down sadly. I know he won’t ever like me. “Your wish will come true when you see your reflection.” When I went out, Jimin asked me, “So, how was it? Fun right?” “Yea, sure…” I said blankly and walked out. “Okay…” He said and we all walked out. “Hey! Where are you going?” They called after me. “Home.” Jimin pulled my arm. “Hey buddy. I really think you should see this!” He said cutely. “Why?” “Jebal~ (please)” “Okay fine.”

The two of us got on a boat. “We’ll get on the next one that’s available!” Rap Monster said and Jimin rowed the boat. Suddenly, there were lights everywhere, taking away the darkness. I looked at the clear water and saw myself. “…when you see your reflection.” That kept replaying in my mind. “Did you say something?” “No, I didn’t Jimin.” “I did.” “Really? What did you say?” he pulled me close. “I Love you. So be with me?” I pulled away and looked at him. “Jebal?” “Sure. I will Jimin.”

Sorry that i didn't put your name. ~ Author-nim