Suga (Ft. V) Requested

For you Nazmel hope you like it sis. :)

      (Nini pov)

          "Yah Nini what are you going huh cry to hyung suga huh." V said with his new girlfriend right there with him. "Well i guess you only use me to get her attention only haha Pabo you will regret it." I said holding my tear in. I walk into the room I shared with V haha you know what so funny Why did i choose him instead of Jin. Haha Suga was right never go for his charm cause he will play with you heart and just throw it away I could've listen to him but no. "Yah pabo-ish dont look for me even i am at Suga oppa house cause you will regret it and you know what why didnt i listen to Suga oppa and went to jin instead of you on I regret so much haha good forever pabo." I left and ran to Suga oppa house.

        Once I got to his house he opened the door and saw me crying like crazy he just took me in. But he never knew that I like no love him a lot more then Jin oppa. "Yah Nini why are you crying like this is it V ugh i should've have beat his butt in the first place cause he is messing with the wrong girl." Suga said.  "Yah oppa am I not pretty I give him what he wanted like go out or place" I said crying on his shirt. "No Nini you are the most beautiful thing that he just lost he will come back to you and beg you to come back to him." Suga said "Um.. oppa I love you but its  ok you dont have you love me back." I said falling asleep. "I love you to Nini cause when I first was you it was like love at sight.

(Suga pov)

"I cant believe that she love me I love you to I will tell you tommorrow." He said to himself. He took you to his bed so you can sleep on. "Oppa don't leave me please" Nini said to me. so I just lay right next to her as I play with her hair "she is so cute when she sleep." I said to myself

(No one pov)

Woke up feeling someone next to me and he is hugging me as if he was going to lose me or something. "Yah Nini please dont leave me for V he doesn't love you he used you only please don't me I love you more then him." Suga said. "Yah Suga wake up you are having a nightmare wake up I am not going anywhere but stay with you' I said to him as he woke up and hugged me even tighter. "Nini would you be my girlfriend please I know you already been through it but can you give a chance to tell you I love more then V." Suga said I just shook my head yes and smile at him. He smile back and said " Yah Nini lets got to the bubble tea shop my treat." Suga said. As we got there i saw V back but what i only like him but I love Suga more then him as we got our drink V saw me and pull be out the shop but I didnt want to cause he broke my hear and I am over him now. " what do you want V?!" I siad to him in a annoying tone 'I am sorry i didnt meant to do that to you i was goign crazy people sadi that you are cheating on me i so i didnt the same thing. But look at you you already move on that easy." V said. " Yes does it matter to you cause you only used my remember you said that haha now i am with Suga oppa and I love him more then you just that i argeed to be with you cause i only like you." I said to him. He was shock because you only like him but not love him how you love his hyung. I ran as fast as i can to Find Suga oppa before V caught up with me and luckily i foung Suga oppa really easy i ran behind him. He just look at me worrying what is going on.

(suga pov)

"Nini look scared i wonder what was it and the cafe shop open and it as V haha i was right that he is back for her but this time he ain't going to gt her back at all. I went up to him and punch him in the face cause he broke some one who is a really sweetheart to people but why break her heart.

(No one pov)

I saw Suga punch V in the face and i went to stop him because i never saw this side of him only his kind side he look at me and stop what he was doing and V was sad that he lost you because of his stuipdness and Suga have an idea to show that yoy were his He just kiss you right in front of everyone and V to. Everyone cheer for you two but V was sad but congrats you two thought.

sorry if you dont like or if it wasnt the one you want but hope you like it also sorry for the grammar.