Suga {Requested}

Hi everyone sorry for not updating for a while but I might not update only sometimes cause I have to focus on school I am going to be a freshman soon and I have a contract at school (every eight grader has one at my school) if we lose 1 point then we owe school detention. Any ways this imagines is for my sis @Ni Hope you like it!!!
-----------------------------

Nani pov
I am the first one at school because I don't like to be late for class. I don't like coming to school cause I always get bully by one and only Jimin. It all started when I first came to this school. Some time I wish I move to another school but I am use to being bullied by Jimin.

"Yah Pabo where you going?" Jimin said as I was going to enter the classroom. "I am going to class and why are you here early huh?" I said. "Will I came here to see you what else?" He said as he got closer. "Will I don't want to see you." I said annoyed. "why don't you want to see me I LOVE YOU." he said. "But i don't want to see you I have another guy I like." I said and went to put my stuff down.

Suga pov
I was walking to class since Nani always come to class early but I don't know why. "I LOVE YOU." someone said and it seem like Jimin had confessed to her already but then Nani said that she had some in mind I wonder who would he be? I though to myself as I walked in. "Yah Suga what are you doing here?" Nani said. "Ah you see.. um.." I couldn't think straight. "You?" She ask me. "Haha I just don't want to be late." I said scratching my neck. " Ah I see."

Fast foreword

At lunch, i was walking with Nani to the rooftop to eat. As we sat down, she said, "Aw man. I forgot my drink." She started to get up. "No, i got it." I went back to the classroom.

Nani p.o.v.

I had forgotten my drink at my desk, so Suga went to get it for me. I sat on the bench by myself and after a few moments, i heard the door pen. "Suga! that was---" it wasn't Suga. It was Jimin. "There you are." Jimin said. "What do you want?" "Pabo, i won't take no for an answer." He cam closer to me, so i backed up. Each step he took toward me, i stepped back. Soon, i hit a wall, and he was in front of me. Suga, odi-esseo? (Suga, where are you?) I thought.

Just as jimin was about to say something, Suga pulled him back and stood beside me. "What are you doing here?" Jimin asked. "I know how you feel about Nani." "Yea, so?" jimin asked back. "But you can't have her." "And why not?" "Because I like---no, LOVE--- i LOVE NANI." I gasped.

"Nani, i hope we can still be friends..." Suga said to me. "No, we can't." I said. "HA!" Jimin laughed. "Because i love you too Suga." I hugged him. "Well, fine then, i guess i'm gone from this story." Jimin said and left.

Hi guys I am really sorry for making my sis NazMel258 wait so long also am really sorry if it wasn't the imagines or the plot that you u want I am really sorry. Hope you guys enjoy it.