Jimin part 2

Hey I'm back!!! How's everyone??

Justine
"Yah Jimin let go to the nurse to treat your wound. Come one kaja palli." I said and grab his hand. "Um.. thank you but how do you know my name? he said "Your welcome my name Jastine. Will your name tag says it." I said. "O-oh" Jimin said looking down due to embarrassed. "Yah don't be embarrassed. We are friend right?" I said

"Uh.... Yeah I guess?" He said awkwardly. I smiled back at him. "Let's get going we are late to Ms. Chen class" I said and drag him. Jimin just smiled.

No one pov

"Why can't angel fall in love father?" A voice ask. "My child you may not fall in love with a human but you may guide them only to their goals." Father said.

I rethought about my question I asked. As Jimin was looking at me. His eye smile, chubby cheek, and don't forget his lips. Wait what am I saying I can't fall in love with him but guide him only. "Yah what are you think of um..?" Jimin asked. "Ahh.. N-nothing just wondering about a question I asked" I said "like what umm?" He ask. "It's nothing don't worry about it." I said as the door open.

"Class we have a new student her name is (any names). Please introduce yourself." Ms.Chen said. "Hello I'm _____ please take care of me." She said and bowed. "Thank you and you may sit next to Jimin." Ms.Chen said. As ____ walked over she gave me a disgusted face while Jimin all into her.

"Father what about if I fall in love with a human what will happen?" I asked. "My child you will lose your power and disappear for ever and he will forget about you. But remember child complete your mission and take good care of him ok?" Father said. " I will father." I said and left.

Jimin pov
I was talking to Y/n until a girl walks in she so dreaming I wish she was mine. I didn't even realize that _____ was sitting next to me. "Yah Park Jimin pay attention!!" Y/n said. "Oh o-okay." I said. I'm falling for ______ so hard someone help me please.

______ pov
There's this cute guy but there's an ugly girl sitting next to him ugh. Hopefully he's not taken yet I'm going to make him mine hahahaha.... " Hello I'm _____ and you are?" I ask him. "I'm Park Jimin nice to meet you and this is Jung Y/n." He said. Umm? Jung Y/n sound familiar to me like I meet her before?

Y/n pov
Ugh my head hurts she look like I know her from somewhere. I groan in pain quietly as i out my head down. I know it's bad for me to think a lot but I really had a bad feeling about her.

Hey everyone hope you enjoy this one I will make part 3 soon and sorry for the grammar and taking for ever please forgive me *bows* hope you enjoy it . :)