Jungkook (Sweet/Cute)

You and Jungkook have known eachother eversince kindergarten. Since the day he called you LaLa, (reason : instead of lyrics, you would say, "LaLa") you two have been together. One day, he asked you out and you said, "Yes."

Our story begins here . . .

Its fall and you were walking on the crunchy leaves to school. you take one step, two steps, three steps, ans you soon arrive at the school gates. There he is, waiting for you like always. You two entered the school and go to class. He sits 2 seats in front of you. Next to him is Minah, behind them is Ladi and Sue, and next to you is Jessie.

These girls bully you because of your realationship with Jungkook. They always try to take you away from him, or ruin your day, but you always smile anyway.

Fast Forward > > > > >

"I thought we told you to stay away from OUR Jungkook!" "W-Well. . ." Before anymore was said, they started to beat you up. Soon enough, your lip was bleeding, you had briuses EVERYWHERE and your uniform was dirtied. Then *BOOM* a loud noise echoed in the hall. you all turned and saw Jungkook. "Yah! [ou messing with my girl!?!?" The 4 girls hurried away.

Jungkook walked you to lunch. "Gwenchannah?" "Ne~ Gwenchannah." You smiled. "How could you smile?!?! Every time they do something to you, you smile!" Without any more words, you pulled out a cookie and his eyes grew wide. "C-Cookie..." He said, his mouth watering. You placed a finger on your chin. "Jungkook, Cookie. Cookie, Jungkook. JUNGKOOK! You're my Kookie!"