your own bias

Title : Leaves

(_____ = Bias)

  You and ___ were neighbors. He was always mean to you, and you took it. But not today. You didn't want to deal with him to day. Reason 1 : Your parents recently went on a 1 year business trip. Reason 2 : You are always bullied and you could no longer take it. Reason 3 : You were too tired of studying last night.

   You grabbed your notebook and went to your backyard. Feeling the crisp leaves under your shoe, and the autumn wind. You sat on the chairs on your porch and closed your eyes. You opened your notebook and looked at sketches of random things you liked. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" You looked and saw ___. He motioned for you to go to him and you did. You stopped at the fence; the only thing separating you two.

   "What?" You asked,"Are you gonna call me names? Mess up my hair? Make fun of me perhaps?" You crossed your arms. "No (Y/N). I uh... I have a tree. And this tree has...it has leaves. Those leaves fell and I have to rake them. So will you help me

(Y/N)? Please I need you." ___ pleaded. "Sure." You said.

   When you two were nearly done,  he fell backwards onto the pile of leaves. "So, (Y/N) baby, what's on your mind? You sat next to him and Hughes your knees. "Nothing. But why are you so nice today?"

   He told you that your parents died in a plane crash and that he loves you. He loves you very much. You were now sobbing. He back hugged you and you hugged him back.

ThE enD