V imagines cute

This request by: @Ky_Hyung hope you like it I didn't know what name you wanted so I will put Y.n and I want to say sorry for posting it up very late mianhae *bows* I hope you like it!

Every day I go to school I am always been bullied by the queenka she in love with V the school Kingka. I hate life I wanted to die but the only reason I stay alive was because of V yes I have no chance to be with him but it's a chance.

Y.n pov
I was walking to my locker to put my book away. When I was heading to my locker I saw V coming toward me. I smile to myself but I remember to stay way from him cause the queenka. So I walk pass him while looking down trying to get to class faster before he chase me for an answer.

V pov
Huh?? Weird why is Y.n acting like that she always smile at me. Maybe she not in the mood. I will talk to her after class is over.

No one pov
Yes class is over now it's lunch. I went to the school garden because it's very peaceful. "Yah look at Y.n she is so ugly no one will date her haha." The queenka said. i just look down it's true that no one will date me cause I wear nerd glasses but I never show the real side of me because when I lost my twin brother I changed. He is Namjoon also the school Kingka how sad huh?

I am not jealous because he is handsome also nice. He not home no more and I miss my big brother even though he is older then me by 3 second. "Yah Min stop bullying her cause I will make your life like hell." That voice I haven't heard for a while. "But Namjoon oppa it's not what it looks" Min said. "Don't mess with her she is my sister if i ever see you bullying her again I will make you regret it so much that you don't want to live." Namjoon said.

Y.n pov
I never knew that he will do anything just for me. "Yah Y.n are you ok?" Namjoon said. I look into his eyes. "Oppa um.. I." I didn't know what to say. "Princesses are you ok." he said. "Ne I am ok thank you." I said and thank him before leaving. "Don't listen to them you are beautiful ok dongsaeng." he said looking at me. "Ok Namjoon" I said. "Yah Y.n it's Namjoon oppa come here you." he said as I ran as fast as I can.

V pov
I was walking to the school garden and I saw Namjoon hyung and Y.n it look like they are couples. I don't think I have a chance to be with her. *sigh*

Y.n pov
"It's almost prom and I guess I won't be going to prom just stay home and watch Dream Knight." I though to my self while entering into class. I saw a sticky note with heart on it. "Meet me at the school garden. ~ Secret admire" I wonder who it could be?

V pov
"I am going to confess to her hyung no matter if she likes you." I said to Namjoon hyung. "Your going to confess to her? Her liking me what is wrong with you. Ma and Y.n are sibling you idiot. But if you are going to ask her out don't break her great cause if you do I will kill you." Namjoon said. "You guys are brother and sister?" I was shock I never knew they where sibling. "Yes we are. But ask her out I will approve that so you can date her." Namjoon said. "You let me date your sister? Really thank you so much hyung I love you." I said and hug him. "V please stop hugging me your embarrassing us." Namjoon said as I let go.

Fast forward

Y.n pov
I went to the school garden and saw V waiting for someone. "Hey you made it I am glad that you came." V said. "Ne I want to ask you a question do you need to tell me anything?" I said looking at him like weirdly. "Ah yes I want to tell you the I like you Y.n please don't think I am weird but I like you every since middle school. So I want to say is that can you please be my girl?" V said. "Did he just confessed to me omg!!" I though to myself. "My answer is yes I would glad to be your girlfriend." I said and smile.

Hi guys I am back!!! Sorry About the grammar and spelling.