V (Cute) [requested]

Hi everyone sorry for not updating for a long time. Oh I forgot to ask you for your name so I put Y.N instead hope you won't be mad mianhae. Also thank you for the requested exotaoswife I hope you like it :)
--------------------

Y.N pov
"Umm.... I don't know what to do today? Maybe I should call Taehyung. *Dials his number*
*Phone call*
Y.N: Taehyung oppa
Taehyung: Ne jagiya
Y.N: Can you take me out to a restaurant
Taehyung: Of course let's go I'll pick you up at 5pm in the afternoon
Y.N: Thanks Taehyung oppa
Taehyung: Your welcome Jagiya
*End call*

I went upstairs and got dressed. After I got dressed I wears heels and waited for Taehyung.

-5:00pm in the afternoon-
Taehyung has arrived at my place and he knocked on the door. I heard someone knocking on the door so I ran to the door and opened it. I saw Taehyung smiling as I opened the door. I smiled back. He offered me his hand so I laid my hands on his and he drove me to the (restaurant name).

-2 hours later-
As Taehyung and I got to the restaurant. We both walked in the restaurant hand in hand. When we walked in I was amazed how it was very fancy in the restaurant. "Table for 2 please." Taehyung said. "Right this way sir and ma'am." The waiter said. "Thanks Taehyung for this Evening." I said to him. He smiled at me. "Your welcome jagiya." Taehyung said. As you both got to the table, you both sat across from each other and you both picked up the menu. "May I get (Favorite Korean food)." I said to the waiter. "I'll take the same as what she's having please." Taehyung said to The waiter . "Ok we will bring it soon and what will you both lovely couple love to drink." The waiter said. ," (Favorite drinks) please." We both said. "Ok we'll be back with your drinks and dinner ok." The waiter said. You both nodded and waited.

-4 hours later-
The food and drinks had arrived. " I hope you guys enjoy food." The waiter said and left. We started eating together. Taehyung start feeding me (Favorite food)and I did the same thing to. As we were done eating. Taehyung took me to (Favorite place to go to). You've always loved that place and you always go visit (Favorite place) with Taehyung your boyfriend.

"Y.n I have to ask you something." Taehyung ask me. "Oppa what is it?" I ask. "Will this is going to be embarrassing." He said " Oppa you can tell me." I said. "(Full name) will you marry me and be the honor of being my wife and with me until or last breath." Taehyung said. "Yes!" I said with tears streaming down my face and I kissed Taehyung until we heard Jin said "No PDA here." As he cover Jungkook eyes. So you spend the whole time with the Bangtan members and Taehyung.

The end
I hope you like it sorry for grammars and of it sound weird sorry if it wasn't what you want I kinda made it romantic for you exotaoswife hope you like it! :)