Suga (cute) [Requested]

"Whoa I want to got to the mall oppa." I said to Suga. "Ok jagi kaja." Suga said. As we got there I rush in as fast as I can so I can lose Suga to buy him a birthday gift since his birthday is on Saturday. He tried to catch up with me but I ran toward a group of people and he lost me. I will tell him sorry but I have to buy the gifts first before he find me.

(Suga pov)

"Aish where did this girl go I just lost her and she don't have her phone with her." I said to myself. I must go find her if I can't I don't think I am going to leave until I find her even if I am tired I can't lose her.

(Nini pov)

Ah there it is I found the gift that he wanted for his birthday. I grab it and ran to the cashier to pay a fast I can cause I see Suga looking for me I ask the cashier to wrap the gift for me since I don't have time to do it. As the cashier was done I thank her for the wrapping and left the shop so he won't see me. "Mianhae Suga oppa but I have to do this cause it is a surprise for you and I don't want you to see it yet." I said to myself. I had call Jungkook to pick up the gift I have bought for Suga after that I saw Suga he look like he had lost his mother he is so cute aigoo. "I can't believe I lost her I just only want to hear her voice once more." Suga said to himself. "Oppa why are you sad I am right here you don't have to worry." I said to him but he wasn't playing attention and thought he heard voices. "Nini jagi why can't I see you but I can only hear you." He said. "Oppa turn around." I said as he turn around he won't let me go. "Yah Jagi I thought I lost you forever don't you do that again understand." He said. "Understand oppa I won't. Hey oppa let's go to the park I want to have some fresh air." I said. "Ok kaja." Suga said. I texted Rapmon to be ready cause we are heading there. "Oppa close your eyes ok when I tell you to open your eyes you will ok no peeking." I said "Ok." Suga said. As we walk toward the picnic where the guys where at they jump out to surprise Suga he was shock but then he thank every one and also you to. He kiss you on the lips until Jimin said "Yah please get a room it's not good for Jungkook eyes he is a baby." "Yah Jimin I am bit a baby I am grown up." Jungkook said and went to V and we all laugh at those to who are arguing like little kids.

The end I hope you like it sis sorry for the grammar and for a short story.